Curious about Andrew Tate‘s quote, “What color is your Bugatti?”
Andrew Tate is one of the biggest social media influencers in the world today.
He is famous for showing off his expensive lifestyle on TikTok and YouTube, including his $20 million dollar private jet and his $21 million dollar supercar collection.
Andrew Tate recently bought a $5.2 million dollar Bugatti Chiron Pur Sport to add to his growing collection. He had this car built with a custom copper-colored paint job, which is extremely rare for his Bugatti model.
Some people say they don’t like the color of Andrew’s Bugatti. Here is Andrew’s response:
“I’ve gotten mixed reviews about the color of my Bugatti. Some people like it, some people don’t like it. So I said, what color is your Bugatti?”
Andrew Tate says if you don’t have a Bugatti yourself, then you are in no position to make fun of the color of his $5.2 million dollar Bugatti Chiron Pur Sport!
In this in-depth guide I cover all of Andrew Tate's most iconic Bugatti quotes. I also cover the rest of Andrew Tate's most iconic quotes, his incredible life story, and how Andrew Tate's incredible life story, and how he made enough money to buy his first Bugatti!
Note: If you want to make enough money to buy your own Bugatti, consider joining The Real World – Andrew Tate's online University where he teaches 19 different ways to make money online.
Now let's dive in!
Andrew Tate Quotes – What Color Is Your Bugatti?
Andrew Tate has plenty of other things to say about his brand new Bugatti Chiron.
Here are some of Andrew Tate’s most iconic Bugatti quotes:
- “I’ve gotten mixed reviews about the color of my Bugatti. Some people like it, some people don’t like it. So I said, what color is your Bugatti?” – Andrew Tate
- “I paid extra for the external carbon pack, internal carbon pack. I paid extra for the sunroof. So all in all, she cost me $3.3 million Euro, plus VAT, plus delivery. So all in all, we’re looking at $5.2 million dollars.” – Andrew Tate
- “I had to try very, very hard to get this Bugatti.” – Andrew Tate
- “There’s only 60 Bugatti Chiron Pur Sports in the world. How did we pull this off? Luke, didn’t I see you working at chipotle?” – Andrew Tate
- “I wouldn’t say it’s difficult to drive. Obviously it’s scary a little bit. But as long as you keep the rev’s super low you’re fine. It’ rev’s to 8,000, but the turbo kicks in around 4,000.” – Andrew Tate
- “Driving the Bugatti is kind of like driving the McLaren. But it’s a lot stronger, and without the grip issues because of the 4 wheel drive. It feels and sounds like a plane taking off!” – Andrew Tate
- “People ask me all the time, why did you spend that much money on a watch? Listen, I’m the Big G, and people need to know that! The matching Bugatti watch tells the whole world who the real boss is.” – Andrew Tate
- “People have Lambos, blah blah blah. But no one has a Bugatti! Absolutely no one!” – Andrew Tate
- “I bought this car purely for the network. I wanted to meet other Bugatti owners to make more money. It wasn’t even about the car for me! It’s just a bonus.” – Andrew Tate
- “When I first wanted to buy a Bugatti, I thought that is so much money. And now it’s a blip on the radar.” – Andrew Tate
Andrew Tate Quotes About Money
Andrew Tate is worth hundreds of millions of dollars, and even claims to be the world’s first trillionaire! It’s safe to say this man knows a thing or two about making money.
With that in mind, here are some of Andrew Tate’s most iconic quotes about money:
- “Being rich is even better than you imagine it to be.” – Andrew Tate
- “We live in an attention based economy. I believe this is the new way of viewing the world. If you want to get rich, then you have to garner attention, and then find a way to monetize it.” – Andrew Tate
- “If you were in a room with ice cream experts, and all they talked about was ice cream, sooner or later when someone asks you a question about ice cream, you’re going to know the answer!” – Andrew Tate
- “I was broke for a long time. I made my first million when I was 27, and then I had a hundred million dollars by the time I was 31. I became a trillionaire quite recently… the world’s first trillionaire.” – Andrew Tate
- “If you truly wanted money, you wouldn’t be able to sleep until you had it.” – Andrew Tate
- “You have to look at your business ideas and your plans, and find a way to remove your need for money to attempt the plan.” – Andrew Tate
- “A business is other people’s money. That’s all a business is! A business is getting other people to send you their money.” – Andrew Tate
- “People underestimate that I'm the world's first trillionaire. When I say this people go, ‘Oh he's not that rich.' I am literally the world's first trillionaire Elon Musk, I win.” – Andrew Tate
- “If you’re surrounded by people who have a plan to get rich, and you provide value to them, sooner or later you’re going to begin to make money.” – Andrew Tate
- “Cash is first. Business is when people are paying you. Until then, it’s not a business!” – Andrew Tate
- “Most businesses are very competitive. You have to find a way to differentiate yourself, and add value to the marketplace.” – Andrew Tate
- “You cannot make money. You can only take money from other people. You can only convince other people to give you money. That’s the only way money can be made.” – Andrew Tate
- “You cannot save yourself rich. Because you can never save money faster than the federal reserve prints money. The federal reserve turns on the printing press, and they print money!” – Andrew Tate
- “Money is like water, because water is always moving. It rains, it goes into a stream, the stream goes into a lake, and then evaporates into the sky. That’s how money works!” – Andrew Tate
- “You need to find a way to make more and more money. You don’t need to save the little bits that you have, like a little squirrel.” – Andrew Tate
- “The old methods of making money are outdated. That’s why I teach 18 modern wealth creation methods, like Amazon FBA, day trading, dropshipping, and so on.” – Andrew Tate
- “When was the last time you sat down with your friends, and refused to talk about anything other than making money?” – Andrew Tate
- “How are you making money, how am I making money, how’s that guy making money, how’s that coffee shop making money?” – Andrew Tate
- “You will never get rich without a plan.” – Andrew Tate
- “No one analyzes anything! They just want to get rich! They want to get rich, but they have no plan to get rich! And a hope and a plan are two different things.” – Andrew Tate
- “I said to Tristan we need to discuss this, we need to plan this, we need to work out a way we can get rich. And that’s when I started understanding and analyzing banks, the money system, and how the world really works.” – Andrew Tate
- “And then I got really pissed off, because I realized money isn’t real and it’s all a scam, and the banks are destroying us in real time with inflation, and I still don’t have any money!” – Andrew Tate
- “I was doing six hundred thousand dollars a month from webcam.” – Andrew Tate
- “Money is always moving. If you get in the right place at the right time, then you’re going to get some!” – Andrew Tate
- “Hustler’s University is my new online educational platform where I teach people how to make money online.” – Andrew Tate
- “Money isn’t real, it’s just numbers, it’s invented, it’s printed from the sky.” – Andrew Tate
- “A business is money in, and nothing else. It’s not money out, it’s not your account, it’s not your logo, it’s not your website, a business is money into a bank.” – Andrew Tate
- “Everyone has a Lambo or a Ferrari, it’s easy.” – Andrew Tate
- “The War Room is my private network. If you want to learn how to make money, internationalize your life, and become a winner, then join my network. I recently had a 17 year old join my program… I said it was the smartest thing you’ve ever done.” – Andrew Tate
- “I am a simple man with an exquisite taste. I need enough cigars for 2 men, enough whiskey for 3 men and enough money for 50.” – Andrew Tate
- “I know more about making money than anyone else in the world. Most people’s views on money are outdated. If you want to get rich in today’s attention-based economy, then you need to learn modern methods of wealth creation.” – Andrew Tate
- “You could be worth 100 million dollars, and go into the war room, and go into a specific room, and the fact that you’re worth 100 million dollars will no longer matter. If you’re sending a girl flowers, and she’s going on a girls trip, then you will get shut down.” – Andrew Tate
- “I learned too much from being poor and I will never take that away from my children. Welcome to the struggle. You got sleep for dinner.” – Andrew Tate
- “Millionaires don't believe in astrology but trillionaires do.” – Andrew Tate
- “Money will fix all your problems. If money was so bad and did not bring happiness all the billionaires would be giving it away. Wake up.” – Andrew Tate
- “Don’t think of how am I going to become a multimillionaire. Think of your short term goals. Make sure your mother works less. Buy some nice clothes. Move to a nicer apartment.” – Andrew Tate
- “And once you reach your short term goals, then move onto bigger long term goals.” – Andrew Tate
- “When you go to the gym and you look good, people respect you and people trust you. Get in physical shape and people will be more willing to do business with you.” – Andrew Tate
- “If you can find a place where money is moving and stand in the way, then the money is vulnerable.” – Andrew Tate
- “If you don’t know anybody who is rich, you’re not useful to someone who is.” – Andrew Tate
- “I find that very few men really want freedom. They’d rather play it safe and take the highest hourly wage they can get their hands on. Hoping that will make them rich when the math clearly doesn’t add up.” – Andrew Tate
- “I was broke for a long time. I made my first million when I was, say, 27. And then, I had a hundred million by the time I was 31. And then, I became a trillionaire quite recently.” – Andrew Tate
- “The reason this business worked so well is I applied all of the other business lessons that I learned with my other companies. Focus on speed, keep your expenses low, figure out how you’re getting paid… these are the lessons that made me rich!” – Andrew Tate
- “The internet is the new battleground of earth, the wild west, the place of truth and opportunity.” – Andrew Tate
- “I just had to get into the casino business… once I learned how they worked, I said I have to get involved with this business model!” – Andrew Tate
- “Once you have a few million cash, then you can start thinking about ‘passive’ income.” – Andrew Tate
- “The educational systems have spiraled costs ridiculously beyond inherent value along with providing an unimpressive product.” – Andrew Tate
- “You are exactly where you deserve to be. Poor? Then money isn’t your problem, your brain is the problem. You are the reason for your own poverty.” – Andrew Tate
Andrew Tate Quotes About Mindset
Andrew Tate says a strong mind is the key to success. After all, your mindset is the only thing that you have 100% control over!
Here are some of Andrew Tate’s best quotes about mindset:
- “I know where I genuinely am. I know I’m the most intelligent person in this house. I know I’m the most capable person in this house.” – Andrew Tate
- “If you’re 5 foot 2, you need to become rich, strong, charismatic… if you’re 6 foot 4 you need to become rich, strong, smart – it’s the same game!” – Andrew Tate
- “Chess and fighting are actually very similar. It’s 1-on-1 combat! There’s no luck involved.” – Andrew Tate
- “You are viewing yourself as a short man! Walk up and be THE man!” – Andrew Tate
- “I’ve lived an extreme life. I’ve been broke, I’ve been worth hundreds of millions of dollars, I’ve been a 4x kickboxing world champion, I’ve been a Romanian casino owner… I live a very fast-paced, entertaining life!” – Andrew Tate
- “Boredom is crippling! If you’re an intelligent person, and you’ve got a good brain on your shoulders, you can’t just sit there bored.” – Andrew Tate
- “Most smart people take the academic route to avoid boredom. They learn, learn, learn, learn, learn! But that’s never interested me either.” – Andrew Tate
- “Why does it have to be quick? Why does it have to be easy? Why do you think life is quick and easy? Why can’t it be hard and difficult? Why can’t you suffer?” – Andrew Tate
- “I see people climb mount Everest or jump off buildings or do base jumping. They look crazy… what’s he doing? But I understand, because some people can’t live normal lives.” – Andrew Tate
- “With fighting I have to train twice a day and I have to train hard. And the stress it brings in every aspect can replace fun. My mind is occupied, I’m occupied, it’s the only way I can explain this.” – Andrew Tate
- “I could never stop fighting, even if I lost 100 fights. I just can’t do it. I’ve never relaxed in my entire life, I don’t know what relaxing is! It’s just not for me.” – Andrew Tate
- “England didn’t have a very big chess scene at the time, and I wasn’t able to find a coach. Without a good coach, there was no way I could train to be a professional chess player, so I stopped playing altogether for a while.” – Andrew Tate
- “I was too calm, too collected, and I could fight too well so they kicked me out. That was that!” – Andrew Tate
- “Affiliate Marketing for The Real World is simple: you re-post my videos on TikTok or YouTube, and include a link to Hustler’s University. If someone signs up, then you get a commission for the sale.” – Andrew Tate
- “If you lose a chess game, at some point during the game you made a mistake. It’s the same thing with fighting! If you lose, it’s 100% your fault. If you win, it’s also 100% your fault. I love that!” – Andrew Tate
- “I was a 4x kickboxing world champion. For 12 years i trained 5 hors a day, 6 days per week. And I was motivated to train probably about 20% of the time. The rest of the time I went because I’m disciplined.” – Andrew Tate
- “I saw a man driving this Lamborghini while I was walking to school, and I was furious! I’m broke, but he can afford a $200,000 super car!” – Andrew Tate
- “There’s a difference between want and want. For example, I want to be able to ice skate. But I don’t want to ice skate enough to learn how to do it. I can’t be bothered!” – Andrew Tate
- “One of the only things in this world you can control is your state of mind. One of the very few things in this world that you genuinely have control over is your mind. This is all you can control!” – Andrew Tate
- “If you can’t control your mind, then you’re just a feather in the wind. You might land over here, you might land over there, you have no control!” – Andrew Tate
- “Every man understands you cannot complain about things outside your control. You have to play the hands you are dealt.” – Andrew Tate
- “To be born short and say what do I do? I’ll tell you what to do – you become the best possible version of yourself!” – Andrew Tate
- “Nobody, absolutely nobody cares about you enough to fix your life. No one is going to drag you out of bed, drag you to your job, and force you to work hard.” – Andrew Tate
- “Once you gain control over your mind, life is ridiculously easy. The most important thing a man can do is gain control over his mind.” – Andrew Tate
- “I’ve been trying to prove myself to my lineage my entire life.” – Andrew Tate
- “The Universe is extremely giving. If you actually try, and actually want it, and you’re actually not making excuses, lying, talking shit, you’re going to get what you want!” – Andrew Tate
Andrew Tate Quotes About Success
Andrew Tate is one of the most successful people in the world today.
He has a net worth of $500 million dollars, he is a 4x kickboxing world champion, and he has 10+ children with many different wives!
Here are some of Andrew Tate’s best quotes about success:
- “You are competing against people like me. You are competing against people like the people in my network. You’re competing against people who only talk about money, who know money very well.” – Andrew Tate
- “The biggest difference between success and failure is getting started.” – Andrew Tate
- “The majority of people I know fantasize about things that actually can be accomplished. They just never get started.” – Andrew Tate
- “If you get started and play the long game, you have a great chance of winning.” – Andrew Tate
- “The one thing I cannot live without is control. More specifically, control of my whole life.” – Andrew Tate
- “If I can’t live my life on my terms, my decisions while doing what I feel is right, with people that can accept me for it, then that wouldn’t be a life worth living. That would be slavery.” – Andrew Tate
- “Being poor, weak and broke is your fault. The only person who can make you rich and strong is you. Build yourself.” – Andrew Tate
- “I will never apologize because I don’t make mistakes.” – Andrew Tate
- “You need a group of men to hold you accountable. They’ll inspire you to push yourself farther. They’ll motivate you when you’re feeling flat. They’ll be your support network when you need advice and support.” – Andrew Tate
- “A man without a vision for his future always returns to his past.” – Andrew Tate
- “After school most guys simply don’t know what to do. You waste your most precious years of your youth when you have unlimited energy to hustle and grind.” – Andrew Tate
- “Find a person who is as successful as you’d like to be, ask them what to do, do it and work hard.” – Andrew Tate
- “Being professional kickboxers, being who we were physically, that’s what helped us. Because you can’t just come along and start a webcam studio. It’s very difficult to get women to work for you if you’re an average guy.” – Andrew Tate
- “Reading is for people who can’t afford or aren’t brave enough to learn lessons for real.” – Andrew Tate
- “I have everything every man has ever dreamed of. I got a big mansion, I got a super cars, I can live anywhere I want, I got unlimited women, I go where I want… I do anything I want all the time. So, I’m an amazing role model.” – Andrew Tate
- “True Professionals understand that everything can be done at a professional standard.” – Andrew Tate
- “I realized yesterday that I can actually, genuinely, right now nothing is stopping me from becoming Batman. Nothing. I have a bat cave. I have an Alfred. I have a Batmobile, a Bugatti. I can fight.” – Andrew Tate
- “Most people do not reach Valhalla because the natural reaction to breaking records is that it is meant to be rare.” – Andrew Tate
- “Today you can act as an amateur or you can be a professional. Decide what you will do right now.” – Andrew Tate
- “The amount of stress you can tolerate while remaining effective is directly correlated to the level of success you will enjoy.” – Andrew Tate
- “You are exactly where you deserve to be. Change who you are and you will change how you live.” – Andrew Tate
- “Intellect is nothing without energy. Ideas are nothing without energy. High energy people win.” – Andrew Tate
- “I’m very happy that my life has been difficult because it’s impossible to become a capable man without struggling, facing serious adversities, and overcoming insurmountable odds.” – Andrew Tate
- “Men are not designed to be comfortable. They want to achieve. They want to feel pain and suffering. They want to conquer something.” – Andrew Tate
- “Value is linked to difficulty. If you want something that is valuable, you need something which is difficult to obtain.” – Andrew Tate
Andrew Tate Quotes About Speed
Andrew Tate says speed is one of the most important elements of success in business and life. If you are going to do something, then it must be done as quickly as possible!
Here are some of Andrew Tate’s best quotes about speed:
- “My entire business philosophy is built around speed. Things must happen quickly! It’s extremely quickly.” – Andrew Tate
- “Speed is extremely important in business. Everything that needs to be done, must be done fast. That doesn’t mean it has to be done cheap or poorly. It means it must be done quickly!” – Andrew Tate
- “Speed is extremely important. Speed defies gravity. How does a plane fly through the air and defy gravity? Speed! It’s moving too fast to fall.” – Andrew Tate
- “If you’re always doing things all the time, unhappiness can’t catch you.” – Andrew Tate
- “Everyone thinks things take forever. Things don’t take forever. I know, because I’ve done it. I’ve pushed people, and seen what can be done.” – Andrew Tate
- “Nobody in the modern world understands speed. Numbers people kind of understand speed. Creative people don’t understand speed. I’m the complete opposite – I want everything done fast!” – Andrew Tate
- “Speed is a fantastic way to feel happy all the time. I’m always looking forward to something! I wake up every day excited!”
- “How did we stay alive for a year and a half before it finally blew up in our face? Speed! You’re paying for old deals with new money.” – Andrew Tate
- “But as long as we kept the speed, as long as we kept moving forward, we were staying in business!” – Andrew Tate
- “The key with business is to make sure you’re always moving forward, always producing content, and always doing everything as quickly as possible while maintaining quality.” – Andrew Tate
- “Being slow is deadly to a company for 2 reasons. 1, the faster you get things online, the faster you can make money.” – Andrew Tate
- “The sloth doesn’t understand the definition of speed until he surrounds himself with a cheetah.” – Andrew Tate
- “Cost is the enemy of the poor man, so the poor try to save money. Time is the enemy of the rich man, so the rich try to save time.” – Andrew Tate
- “If I’m not doing something which is either extremely difficult or extremely stressful, I’m in a perpetual state of crippling boredom.” – Andrew Tate
- “A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow. You’ve gotta do something and you’ve gotta do something fast. You just sitting around talking about it and hoping for things to get better isn’t going to do anything.” – Andrew Tate
- “The level of sloth at which you live is unacceptable for any man with any ambition for greatness.” – Andrew Tate
Andrew Tate Quotes About Inspiration
Andrew Tate is a very inspiring individual. Thousands of people have used his life as motivation to become more successful and achieve their goals.
Here are some of Andrew Tate’s most inspiring quotes:
- “I believe that I am a very positive force for the world. I believe I am a force for good. I believe they banned me because I was becoming too popular, and they couldn’t control me.” – Andrew Tate
- “Romania is a beautiful country full of beautiful people.” – Andrew Tate
- “I was looking for somewhere to go after I left England. I had some contacts in Romania from my kickboxing days, so I decided to check it out. I ended up loving Romania, and I plan on staying here long-term.” – Andrew Tate
- “Some people can’t live normal lives. Some people can’t just function 9 to 5 job, get drunk on the weekends. That is not for some individuals, and it’s not for me.” – Andrew Tate
- “Are you good enough on your worst day to defeat your opponents on their best day?” – Andrew Tate
- “I could be worth a lot more than $500 million dollars. However, I don’t see the point. After you achieve a certain amount of wealth, everything becomes free. If I want something, I buy it!” – Andrew Tate
- “I need something that keeps me physically tired enough to stop me going awol, and mentally tired enough, and I’ve chosen fighting.” – Andrew Tate
- “Every action you take is molding who you are as a person.” – Andrew Tate
- “I think the only thing that could stop me fighting is if I had enough money to constantly entertain myself. Unless I’m a billionaire, I need something that keeps me focused and keeps me occupied.” – Andrew Tate
- “If failure makes you stronger, you can never lose.” – Andrew Tate
- “I never doubted for a second I would be what I am. I knew I would be rich and be free and be able to do and say the things that I wanted.” – Andrew Tate
- “If you’re known as crazy. Your life is going to go one of two ways. Absolute success, or the absolute bottom. But you can rest assured you won’t end up average like the rest.” – Andrew Tate
- “Aspire to be a man who can do whatever he wants, whenever he wants.” – Andrew Tate
- “All of life’s important lessons come from being broke. The best thing you can hope for as a headstart for a child are: good parents and no money.” – Andrew Tate
- “You are organized, fast, and systematized. You stop doing things that you know are a waste of time. You stop acting based on emotional whims. Imagine that version of yourself. Imagine what that person accomplishes in a year.” – Andrew Tate
- “Do the impossible and you’ll never doubt yourself again.” – Andrew Tate
Andrew Tate Quotes About Motivation
Andrew Tate says he doesn’t believe in motivation – only discipline. Of course, many people find him to be a very motivating individual!
Here are some of Andrew Tate’s best motivational quotes to inspire you:
- “How you view the world absolutely shapes how you react to the world.” – Andrew Tate
- “I’ve yet to experience in my 36 years, a man or a woman, who genuinely tries their very best, and genuinely dedicates themselves to something, and is genuinely motivated to become the best version of themselves, who doesn’t become successful!” – Andrew Tate
- “If you’re the average guy, and you come to me for advice, my only answer is stop being the average guy!” – Andrew Tate
- “That’s my only answer – you can’t just be the average guy anymore! You have to shoot for the top!” – Andrew Tate
- “The top of the mountain is the bottom of the next.” – Andrew Tate
- “The unfortunate reality about money is you are competing. So it’s player vs player. It’s like anything in the world! If you want something, you have to compete for it.” – Andrew Tate
- “Most men can’t fathom the power they’d have in one year if they went all in on their natural strengths and stopped addressing weaknesses.” – Andrew Tate
- “I chose to live a difficult life. A life of discipline. A life of challenge. Many don’t like me. Many are intimidated by me. Many just simply don’t understand me at all. I’ve always been cool with that. This life is what I chose or maybe it chose me.” – Andrew Tate
- “The man who goes to the gym every single day regardless of how he feels will always beat the man who goes to the gym when he feels like going to the gym.” – Andrew Tate
- “Emotional control isn’t a lack of emotion; it’s a necessary function of maturity.” – Andrew Tate
- “There are multi-millionaire men in the world living their dream lives while you struggle to pay the bills.” – Andrew Tate
- “If you had genuine tenacity and genuine guidance, you’d be a millionaire in fantastic shape in less than a year.” – Andrew Tate
- “The absolute best thing about being a man is you’re born worth nothing and can choose what you want to be.” – Andrew Tate
- “Flaws are easily shrouded when you go all in your natural talent. Addressing weaknesses keeps you at the kitty pool cranking small levers.” – Andrew Tate
- “Close your eyes. Focus on making yourself feel excited, powerful. Imagine yourself destroying goals with ease.”– Andrew Tate
- “You have to believe that you can achieve anything.” – Andrew Tate
- “You can become rich, you can become strong, you can take care of your loved ones and enjoy the fact that it will be very difficult.” – Andrew Tate
- “I could never stop fighting even if I lost 100 fights because I’m not built to live a normal existence.” – Andrew Tate
- “The average man doesn’t try very hard. So if you try very hard, it’s impossible to be average.” – Andrew Tate
- “Every day that you make the wrong choice, more of your potential is wasted.” – Andrew Tate
- “Think of all of the amazing things you could have accomplished by now if you weren’t brutally lazy.” – Andrew Tate
- “Imagine all of the time you wasted, every opportunity you let pass by, all the good advice you arrogantly ignored. If you were your creator, would you not be disgusted as well?” – Andrew Tate
- “Your life can be like a movie. The mundane, the boring, the average, your life doesn’t need to be this way. But every good movie has some sort of risk, and the heroes of the story are willing to take them. Are you?” – Andrew Tate
- “The future belongs to those who prepare for it today.” – Andrew Tate
Andrew Tate Quotes About Discipline
Andrew Tate says discipline is his key to success. When he was a professional kickboxer he trained for 5+ hours a day, and he was motivated to train about 20% of the time.
He says he relied on discipline, NOT motivation, to push through on the days when he didn’t feel like training.
Here are some of Andrew Tate’s iconic quotes about discipline:
- “I don’t believe in motivation. I believe in discipline! I am a disciplined person!” – Andrew Tate
- “Discipline is the key to success. Absolutely is. If you cannot force yourself to do something that you do not want to do, how are you ever gonna put yourself through the suffering required for greatness?” – Andrew Tate
- “Don't even think about becoming a millionaire if you can't even go to the gym 6 times a week.” – Andrew Tate
- “I don’t need to be motivated because I’m a disciplined person. If I allocate X amount of time to do something, I’m going to do it.” – Andrew Tate
- “Every action you take is molding who you are as a person. Every time that you sleep in. Every time you are undisciplined, you are training yourself that it’s okay. A downward spiral towards mediocrity.” – Andrew Tate
- “For 12 years I trained 5 hours per day, six days per week, and I was motivated to train probably 25% of the time. The rest of the time I went because I am disciplined.” – Andrew Tate
- “Sadness is a warning. You feel it for a reason. Your mind is telling you that you need to work harder.” – Andrew Tate
- “You’re going to have to work when you don’t feel like working. That’s how it’s going to have to be, or you’re never going to be anything.” – Andrew Tate
- “The temporary satisfaction of quitting is outweighed by the eternal suffering of being a nobody.” – Andrew Tate
- “People who train every day do not want to train every day. They are not motivated to train every day. They have something else, they are disciplined.” – Andrew Tate
Who is Andrew Tate?
Andrew Tate, a man of many faces, is a four-time kickboxing world champion turned entrepreneur. Known for his audacious statements and extravagant lifestyle, Tate has made a name for himself in various fields, from sports to business.
The Kickboxing Champion
Tate's first claim to fame was in the world of kickboxing. He won numerous titles and was recognized as a four-time world champion. At the peak of his career, he chose to retire from the sport and ventured into the world of business.
The Webcam Magnate
After retiring from kickboxing, Tate found success in an unlikely industry – webcam modeling. Operating from Romania, he claimed to have earned up to $500,000 per month at the height of his webcam business.
Tate used the revenue from his webcam business to fund other ventures:
- Romanian Casino Empire: He established a thriving casino empire in Romania.
- The War Room: This private network is another one of Tate's successful ventures.
- The Real World: His online university aims to teach others how to achieve financial success.
The Controversial Figure
Andrew Tate is no stranger to controversy. He is infamous for his misogynistic statements on TikTok, including remarks such as “women can't drive” and “women are men's property.” These comments have drawn criticism from various quarters.
The Legal Battle
Recently, Andrew Tate has been embroiled in legal issues. He claims that he was falsely accused of human trafficking and insists he is innocent. Despite the challenges, Tate remains confident and promises to return to the limelight soon.
What is Andrew Tate's Net Worth?
Andrew Tate, a multi-talented personality, has an estimated net worth of approximately $1 billion.
His wealth is primarily attributed to his successful online learning platform, “The Real World”, and his various other business ventures.
Tate has openly declared his billionaire status on multiple podcasts. A majority of his wealth stems from “The Real World”, an online learning platform that teaches 19 different wealth creation methods.
His endeavors in the webcam business and his Romanian casino empire have also significantly contributed to his fortune.
Andrew Tate is known for his extravagant lifestyle and luxurious possessions:
- Luxury Homes: He owns opulent residences in Romania and Dubai, each reportedly worth $50 million.
- Super Cars Collection: His love for speed is evident in his collection of 41 supercars, including a $5.2 million Bugatti Chiron Pur Sport.
- Private Jet: He owns a $20 million private jet, reflecting his penchant for luxury travel.
- Yacht: His collection of assets also includes a $100 million yacht, symbolizing the epitome of luxury.
- Expensive Watches: An avid watch collector, Tate boasts an impressive collection of high-end timepieces.
Despite his incredible wealth, Tate often remarks that there's nothing worth buying.
Tate's View on Wealth
Andrew Tate holds a controversial belief that anyone who isn't rich is either poor, stupid, or lazy. He firmly believes that if one truly desires to become wealthy, they can achieve it with determination and the right strategies.
Andrew Tate's estimated net worth of $1 billion reflects not just his financial success but also his key mantra – that wealth is attainable for those who genuinely strive for it. His story serves as an inspiration for many aspiring entrepreneurs worldwide.
What Is The Real World?
“The Real World” is a revolutionary online learning platform, designed as an upgraded version of Hustlers University.
It offers 19 modern wealth creation methods, making it the ultimate guide for anyone looking to establish a successful online business.
Learn from Millionaires
One of the unique features of “The Real World” is its faculty. Every professor teaching on the platform is a millionaire who has mastered their respective strategy. These strategies include:
- Copywriting: Learn the art of persuasive writing to convert readers into customers.
- Amazon FBA: Discover how to sell products on Amazon and maximize profits.
- Ecommerce: Understand the ins and outs of running an online store.
- Freelancing: Explore ways to sell your skills and services online.
- Stocks Trading: Get insights into the world of stocks and learn how to invest wisely.
- Crypto Trading: Navigate the volatile yet lucrative world of cryptocurrencies.
A Simple Path to Wealth
Joining “The Real World” is a straightforward path to wealth creation. All you need to do is follow Andrew Tate's advice and instructions diligently. By implementing what you learn every day, you can start reaping financial benefits sooner than you think.
Invest in Yourself Today
For just $49 per month, “The Real World” offers you an invaluable investment in yourself. This small fee grants you access to a wealth of knowledge and guidance that could potentially transform your financial future.
“The Real World” is more than just an online course – it's a golden ticket to financial independence. Don't miss this opportunity to learn from the best and build your own wealth. Enroll today and start your journey towards becoming a millionaire!
Verdict | Andrew Tate Bugatti Quotes!
Andrew Tate says his Bugatti Chiron Pur Sport is his favorite supercar.
The Bugatti Chiron normally costs about $3 million dollars. However, Andrew ordered his with every possible option, including a custom paint job and custom interior, which increased the price to an incredible $5.2 million dollars!
Many people dislike the color of Andrew’s Bugatti. They say the copper, or reddish-brown color looks dull and boring. Here is Andrew’s response:
“I’ve gotten mixed reviews about the color of my Bugatti. Some people like it, some people don’t like it. So I said, what color is your Bugatti?”
According to Andrew Tate, you need a Bugatti yourself before you can criticize his Bugatti!