Curious about the top 50 richest singers in the world?
From Rihanna's staggering net worth of $1.7 billion to Paul McCartney's impressive $1.2 billion fortune, this list will reveal the wealthiest artists and their estimated earnings.
Whether it be through record sales, tours, merchandise or other business ventures, these talented musicians have accumulated immense wealth over their careers.
Get ready to find out who is at the very top of this list!
Richest Singers In The World
- Rihanna – $1.7 Billion
- Paul McCartney – $1.2 Billion
- Jimmy Buffett – $1 Billion
- Herb Alpert – $850 Million
- Madonna – $850 Million
- Celine Dion – $800 Million
- Bono – $700 Million
- Bruce Springsteen – $700 Million
- Dolly Parton – $650 Million
- Julio Iglesias – $620 Million
1. Rihanna – $1.7 Billion
Robyn Rihanna Fenty, known professionally as Rihanna, is one of the world's richest singers, with a net worth of an estimated $1.7 billion.
She is best known for her music career and has released 8 studio albums and over 30 Top 10 singles in both the US and UK.
She has also ventured into other businesses such as Fenty Beauty, Savage X Fenty lingerie, Fenty clothing line, and various partnerships with major luxury brands like Dior and Louis Vuitton.
Rihanna has won numerous awards throughout her career including 9 Grammys, 13 American Music Awards and 14 Billboard Music Awards. She was also listed on Time Magazine's “100 Most Influential People in the World” list in 2012.
Her philanthropic ventures include The Clara Lionel Foundation which she founded in 2012 to support those affected by extreme poverty and HIV/AIDS.
Here are 5 facts about Rihanna's incredible success:
- Rihanna is the first artist in history to have twelve top 10 singles from one album (Good Girl Gone Bad)
- In 2006, she was named “R&B/Hip-Hop Artist of the Year” at the American Music Awards
- With 683 million records sold globally across all formats since 2005, she is one of the world’s bestselling music artists
- Rihanna is now a successful businesswoman with an estimated net worth of $1.7 billion
- As of 2021, she holds fourteen Guinness World Records for her achievements within the music industry
2. Paul McCartney – $1.2 Billion
Paul McCartney is a British singer, musician and songwriter best known as one of the founding members of the Beatles.
During his career, he has had an astonishing amount of success and acclaim, becoming one of the most successful musicians in history.
His net worth is estimated to be around 1.2 billion dollars, making him one of the 50 richest singers in the world today.
Here are five interesting facts about Paul McCartney:
- He is one of the most successful composers in history, having written or co-written 32 songs that have reached number one on charts from all over the world
- The Beatles have sold more than 600 million albums worldwide
- Paul McCartney has won two Golden Globe Awards and 16 Grammy Awards
- In 1997 he was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame twice, once as a solo artist and once as a member of The Beatles
- He was knighted by Queen Elizabeth II for services to music in 1997
3. Jimmy Buffett – $1 Billion
Jimmy Buffett is one of the world's richest singers and musicians, with an estimated net worth of $1 billion.
The American singer-songwriter and business mogul has enjoyed great success in the music industry for over four decades. He has released over 30 studio albums, selling millions of copies worldwide. His most notable songs include “Margaritaville,” “Cheeseburger in Paradise,” and “Come Monday.”
Aside from his music career, he is also known for his chain of restaurants called Margaritaville Cafes, as well as various other businesses associated with the company.
Buffett has also had success as a novelist and film producer, with the release of books such as Tales From Margaritaville and A Salty Piece of Land.
In recognition for his accomplishments, Buffett has been inducted into the Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame as well as Grammy Hall of Fame.
He currently holds residencies at several Las Vegas casinos, including Caesars Palace and MGM Grand Garden Arena.
Here are 5 facts about Jimmy Buffett:
- He was born in Pascagoula, Mississippi on December 25th 1946.
- He is famously known for his musical genre “Gulf & Western” or “drunken Caribbean rock & roll”.
- He launched his own record label called Mailboat Records in 1999 to produce solo records as well as other artists'.
- His career has spanned more than five decades so far and he continues to perform regularly to this day.
- In 2015 he was made an honorary member of the IU (Indiana University) Alumni Association for his contributions to popular culture through music, literature and philanthropy
4. Herb Alpert – $850 Million
Herb Alpert is an American musician and music industry executive who has an estimated net worth of $850 million.
He made his fortune as a trumpeter, record producer, composer and music mogul with the A&M Records label he founded in 1962.
Alpert's fame began with the Tijuana Brass band in the mid-1960s, which scored several Billboard Hot 100 hits including “The Lonely Bull,” “A Taste of Honey” and “Spanish Flea.”
The brass band was a pioneering force in Latin-influenced pop music throughout the '60s.
Alpert won nine Grammy Awards as a recording artist, arranger and producer.
He has also been inducted into both the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and National Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences Hall of Fame for his contribution to popular music.
Here are five facts about Herb Alpert's career:
- He formed A&M Records with partner Jerry Moss in 1962.
- His 1965 single “A Taste Of Honey” was certified gold by the RIAA for selling more than one million copies worldwide.
- The Tijuana Brass album Whipped Cream & Other Delights went platinum in 1966 for selling over one million records in the US alone.
- Throughout his career he charted six number 1 songs on Billboard’s Adult Contemporary chart .
- In 1988, Alpert received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for his achievements as a musical artist
5. Madonna – $850 Million
Madonna is a world-renowned singer, actress, and businesswoman who has earned over $850 million in her career.
She's been active in the entertainment industry since 1982 and has since achieved unprecedented success, selling more than 300 million records worldwide.
Over the years, Madonna has released critically-acclaimed albums such as Like a Virgin, True Blue, Ray of Light, and Music.
Her popularity doesn't stop there; she's also an acclaimed actress and a fashion icon.
Additionally, Madonna is well-known for her humanitarian work with multiple charities around the world. She has contributed to organizations such as Raising Malawi and UNICEF to help provide health care for vulnerable children in developing countries.
Here are five facts about Madonna's incredible wealth:
- Madonna is one of the richest singers in the world with an estimated net worth of $850 million.
- She first achieved mainstream success with her second album Like a Virgin released in 1984 which sold over 10 million copies worldwide.
- In addition to record sales, she also earns money from merchandise sales from her line MDNA Skin and various tours around the world such as her highly successful Rebel Heart Tour in 2015/2016 which grossed over $170 million worldwide alone.
- Aside from music sales and tours, she also earns money from endorsement deals with companies such as Pepsi and Versace as well as investments in real estate properties around the world including homes in Miami Beach Florida and New York City’s Upper East Side neighborhood.
- Madonna is an avid philanthropist having donated millions of dollars to charity organizations like Raising Malawi that works to improve access to healthcare for vulnerable children in developing countries around the world.
6. Celine Dion – $800 Million
Celine Dion is a Canadian singer, songwriter, and businesswoman who has become one of the richest singers in the world.
Her estimated net worth as of 2021 is valued at $800 million. Dion has achieved mainstream success as an international pop star, with multiple multi-platinum albums and singles selling over 200 million copies worldwide.
In addition to her music career, Dion has also made several investments that have contributed to her wealth.
These include perfumes, clothing lines, restaurants, casinos, and even a theme park called Parc Jules Verne located near Montreal. She is also involved in philanthropic work through the Celine Dion Foundation which supports charities related to pediatric care and education.
In addition to her financial success, Celine Dion has also been honored with numerous awards including five Grammy Awards for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance among others.
She has been named one of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential People in the World twice and was inducted into the Canadian Music Hall of Fame in 2003.
Here are 5 facts about Celine Dion:
- She was born in Charlemagne, Quebec on March 30th 1968.
- She became an international sensation with her hit single “My Heart Will Go On” from the movie Titanic (1997).
- In 2002 she opened a restaurant called Nickels in Las Vegas where she performed every night until 2007 when it closed due to financial issues.
- She received two diamond-certified albums for sales exceeding 20 million units each – Falling Into You (1996) & Lets Talk About Love (1997).
- Her famous Las Vegas show “A New Day…” ran from March 25th 2003 until December 15th 2007 and grossed more than $385 million during its run making it one of the most successful shows in history at that time..### 5. Madonna – $850 Million
7. Bono – $700 Million
Bono is the lead singer of Irish rock band U2, and one of the best-selling music artists in the world.
His net worth is estimated to be around $700 million, making him one of the richest singers in the world.
Bono has won multiple awards throughout his career, including 22 Grammys and an Academy Award. He was appointed a Member of the Order of the British Empire in 2007 for his contributions to charity work.
In 2004, he was listed as one of TIME magazine's 100 Most Influential People.
Bono has been involved in many humanitarian efforts over the years, including working with Amnesty International, ONE Campaign, and Product Red.
He also established his own foundation called Edun Live which works to promote economic empowerment in developing countries through trade.
The singer has achieved incredible commercial success with U2 and continues to make waves in the music industry today. Here are 5 facts about Bono's wealth:
- His estimated net worth is around $700 million
- He was awarded 22 Grammys for his musical achievements
- He was appointed Member of the Order of British Empire by Queen Elizabeth II
- He founded Edun Live to help create economic opportunities in developing countries
- He supports multiple charities such as Amnesty International and Product Red
8. Bruce Springsteen – $700 Million
Bruce Springsteen is one of the richest singers in the world, with a net worth of $700 million.
He is a legendary American singer-songwriter and musician, best known as “The Boss” for his strong stage presence and work ethic. His career spans over 50 years, during which he has released 18 studio albums, 16 live albums and countless compilation albums.
Springsteen's most famous hits include “Born to Run,” “Dancing in the Dark,” “Streets of Philadelphia” and “The Rising.”
He has also won 20 Grammy Awards, two Golden Globes, an Academy Award and many other accolades. In addition to his musical successes, Springsteen is an active philanthropist who has used his music to support causes such as hunger relief and veterans' issues.
To sum up, Bruce Springsteen is one of the world's richest musicians with a net worth of $700 million.
He's garnered international acclaim for his music and activism, earning numerous awards over the course of his long career.
Here are five facts about Bruce Springsteen:
- He was inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame in 1999
- He co-founded Songs For Children in 1994 to help children in need
- He wrote 9 protest songs from 1985 – 1995
- His most popular studio album Born To Run was released in 1975
- His first live album Live/1975–85
9. Dolly Parton – $650 Million
With a net worth of $650 million, Dolly Parton is one of the wealthiest and most successful singers in the world.
The country music icon, who is also an actress, songwriter, and entrepreneur, has been in the entertainment industry for decades.
She has released more than 50 albums and over 100 singles throughout her career, with many of them achieving gold and platinum-level sales.
Parton's success isn't limited to music – she also launched her own theme park, Dollywood, in 1986. With over 3 million visitors annually, it's considered one of the most popular tourist attractions in Tennessee.
In addition to this, Parton co-founded a business empire called Dollywood that includes restaurants, retail stores, and other venues related to country music.
Dolly Parton is also a philanthropist; her “Imagination Library” provides free books to children around the world since 1995.
Highlighting her commitment to helping disadvantaged children realize their dreams through education and the arts, she recently donated $1 million to Vanderbilt University's coronavirus research fund.
With an incredible singing talent and vision for success that extends beyond music into other lucrative ventures such as Dollywood theme park and multiple businesses under her brand name, it's no surprise that Dolly Parton comes in at number nine on our list of richest singers with a staggering net worth of $650 million:
- Achieved gold and platinum-level sales with over 50 albums
- Founded the popular Tennessee tourist attraction Dollywood
- Business empire includes restaurants, retail stores & other venues related to country music
- Established Imagination Library providing free books to children around the world
- Donated $1 million for Vanderbilt University’s coronavirus research fund
10. Julio Iglesias – $620 Million
Julio Iglesias is a Spanish singer-songwriter who has enjoyed massive success for over five decades.
Born in Madrid, Spain in 1943, he has recorded 79 albums and sold over 300 million copies worldwide. He has been awarded the Guinness World Record for the most records sold by any male Latin artist.
Aside from his music career, Julia also acts and is involved in many other business ventures.
He also established his own foundation called “Fundación Julio Iglesias” to help sick children with disabilities as well as financially supporting educational projects for disadvantaged communities around the globe.
At the age of 77, his net worth is estimated to be at approximately $620 million making him one of the richest musicians alive today.
Here are some interesting facts about Julio Iglesias:
- He has three sons with ex-wife Isabel Preysler; Enrique (born in 1975), Julio Jr (born in 1973) and Chabeli (born in 1971).
- He is fluent in five languages; Spanish, Portuguese, English, French and Italian
- He wrote his first song at age 14 entitled “La Vida Sigue Igual” which was eventually released as a single in 1965
- In 2010 he released two duets albums featuring artists such as Jennifer Lopez and Willie Nelson
- In the early 2000s he began using multiple musical styles like country music and jazz
11. Taylor Swift – $570 Million
Taylor Swift is an American singer-songwriter whose career has spanned over a decade.
Since her self-titled debut album in 2006, she has become one of the world's best-selling music artists and is one of the most successful female artist ever.
She has sold more than 50 million albums and 150 million singles, making her one of the top-grossing musicians of all time. Her tours have grossed more than $1 billion, making her one of the highest-grossing touring artists ever.
As of 2021, Taylor Swift is estimated to have accumulated a net worth of $570 million as one of the richest singers in the world.
Throughout her career, she was recognized with numerous awards, including 11 Grammy Awards, 10 American Music Awards, 8 Country Music Association Awards, and 6 Guinness World Records.
Taylor Swift also became the youngest recipient ever when she received an Entertainer Of The Year award from the Country Music Association in 2009 at just 20 years old.
In addition to her music career, Taylor Swift also ventured into acting and has been featured in several films including Valentine’s Day (2010), The Giver (2014), and Cats (2019).
She also appeared as a guest judge on The Voice UK in 2014 and X Factor New Zealand in 2015.
Taylor Swift continues to be one of the most successful musicians today with multiple international tours throughout 2020-2021 and upcoming releases for 2021 scheduled for release later this year.
Here are 5 notable facts about Taylor Swift:
- Her first job was working at a Christmas tree farm during high school;
- She became the youngest winner for Album Of The Year with Fearless (2009);
- Her music video “Bad Blood” won Video Of The Year at MTV Video Music Awards 2015;
- She released 2 surprise albums within 6 months – Folklore & Evermore (2020);
- She launched her own streaming platform – Taylor Swift Now! (2021).
12. Elton John – $550 Million
At a net worth of $550 million, Elton John is one of the richest singers in the world.
With over 300 million records sold, he has been at the top of the music industry since his first album in 1969.
His association with lyricist Bernie Taupin has led to some of music's greatest hits, including “Rocket Man,” “Candle in the Wind,” and “I'm Still Standing.”
Elton John has won five Grammy Awards, an Academy Award and a Golden Globe for The Lion King soundtrack, and he has also been inducted into both the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the Songwriters Hall of Fame.
He continues to be one of music's most prolific performers, embarking on tours that have earned him hundreds of millions.
Here are 5 facts about Elton John:
- He was born Reginald Kenneth Dwight but changed his name to Elton Hercules John when he became a professional musician.
- His 1973 hit “Goodbye Yellow Brick Road” is considered one of the best albums ever recorded.
- He has performed at four different U.S presidential inaugurations – Jimmy Carter’s (1977), Bill Clinton’s (1993), George W Bush's (2001) and Barack Obama's (2009).
- In 1994 he founded the Elton John AIDS Foundation which is still active today working to combat AIDS worldwide by raising funds for research, prevention and treatment programs.
- In 2020 he was appointed as a United Nations Messenger Of Peace with special focus on HIV/AIDS prevention and awareness-raising activities since its founding more than 25 years ago.
13. Mick Jagger – $520 Million
The lead singer and songwriter of The Rolling Stones, Mick Jagger, is one of the wealthiest singers in the world.
He has accumulated a net worth of approximately $520 million.
He has released over 30 albums with the group and also nine solo albums.
Jagger's impressive wealth comes from his career in music, as well as from investments in property, art, and film production. His singing career began when he met Keith Richards while at school in London, and they formed The Rolling Stones in 1962.
In addition to his impressive singing career, Mick Jagger also had a successful acting career that includes films like Bent (1997), Freejack (1992) and Let's Spend the Night Together (1982).
He has also been honored with numerous awards including a knighthood from Queen Elizabeth II for his contributions to music and charity work.
Some other achievements of Mick Jagger include:
- Being inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame twice – once as a solo artist and once as part of The Rolling Stones
- Receiving an Oscar nomination for his song ‘Gimme Shelter’ from the documentary Gimme Shelter
- Writing several theatrical productions including Leda And The Swan (1976) and Primitive London (1977)
- Being nominated for two Golden Globe Awards for his performances in Performance (1970) and Ned Kelly (1970)
14. Bob Dylan – $500 Million
Bob Dylan is an American singer, songwriter, artist and writer who has been a major figure in popular culture for over five decades.
He is one of the most successful and influential musicians of all time.
With a net worth of $500 million, he ranks highly on the list of richest singers in the world.
Dylan began his career in music as a teenager, performing at local venues and eventually signing with Columbia Records in 1961, where he released his first two albums. Over the years, he has released 38 studio albums that have sold over 125 million copies worldwide.
His lyrics are often cited as poetry and influence many other artists to this day.
Dylan has also won numerous awards including 11 Grammy Awards, a Golden Globe Award and an Academy Award for best original song for “Things Have Changed” from Wonder Boys (2000).
He was posthumously awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by Barack Obama in 2012 and is a member of both the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and Songwriters Hall of Fame.
In addition to his success in music, Dylan has also made significant contributions to literature through several books of poetry and prose such as Tarantula (1971), Chronicles: Volume One (2004), The Lyrics: Since 1962 (2014), Fallen Angels (2016) and Rough and Rowdy Ways (2020).
Bob Dylan's extraordinary career continues to inspire audiences around the world even today. Here are some highlights from his incredible legacy:
- Won 11 Grammy Awards
- Member of both the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Released 38 studio albums that sold over 125 million copies worldwide
- Authored books such as Tarantula (1971), Chronicles: Volume One (2004), The Lyrics: Since 1962 (2014) etc
- Received Presidential Medal of Freedom by Barack Obama in 2012
15. Beyonce – $500 Million
Beyonce is the fifteenth richest singer in the world, with an estimated net worth of $500 million.
She is one of the biggest and most successful female musicians of all time, with a number of Grammy awards and dozens of chart-topping hits to her name.
The Houston native began her career as part of the pop group Destiny’s Child in 1997, but soon made her name as a solo artist. Her 2003 debut album “Dangerously In Love” earned her five Grammy awards and sold over 11 million copies worldwide.
Since then, she has gone on to release six more studio albums which have all achieved critical acclaim and commercial success.
In addition to music, Beyonce has also built a lucrative empire from endorsements and business ventures.
She has worked with major brands such as L’Oreal, Pepsi, Adidas, H&M and more. She also owns record labels Parkwood Entertainment, Music World Entertainment and Parkwood Music Productions.
Furthermore, Beyonce is an advocate for social causes such as LGBT rights, education reform and gender equality.
In 2013 she launched The Formation Scholars Awards Program which provides scholarships for young women who are studying creative arts or music at select colleges or universities around the US.
Beyonce's impact on pop culture has been immense both musically and socially – it is no surprise that she places among the world's wealthiest singers with a net worth estimated at half a billion dollars!
Here are 5 facts about Beyoncé's wealth:
- She has earned over $400 million through music sales alone since her first album release in 2003.
- She earned $50 million between June 2018-2019 according to Forbes Magazine.
- Her fortune was boosted by her performances at Coachella where she earned an estimated $60 million plus bonuses for exclusive streaming rights on Netflix.
- She holds equity stakes in several companies including athletic apparel brand Ivy Park which was valued at $200 million after its sale to Topshop owner Sir Philip Green in 2016
- Her endorsement deals include CoverGirl Cosmetics, PepsiCo Inc., Tommy Hilfiger Corp., Armani Exchange and many others worth millions combined each year
16. Gloria Estefan – $500 Million
Gloria Estefan is a Cuban-American singer, songwriter, actress, and entrepreneur who has achieved remarkable success in the music industry.
She is one of the most successful crossover performers in Latin music history, making her the perfect example of someone who has embraced their Latin heritage to have worldwide success.
As well as having won seven Grammy awards and selling more than 100 million records, she also holds a star on Hollywood’s Walk of Fame and is one of the highest paid singers in the world with an estimated net worth of $500 million.
Throughout her career, Estefan has released over 24 studio albums, with her last being ‘The Standards’ in 2013 which featured covers of classic songs such as ‘Cry Me A River' by Julie London and ‘Night And Day' by Cole Porter.
In addition to this, she has also starred in musicals including ‘Evita’ and ‘Copacabana’ and was even awarded a lifetime achievement award at the Latin Grammys for her outstanding contributions to music.
Here are five facts about Gloria Estefan:
- She wrote her first song at age 8
- Estefan was inducted into The Songwriters Hall Of Fame in 2001
- She opened her own restaurant called Bongos Cuban Cafe in 1997
- Her daughter Emily became a member of the girl group Fifth Harmony
- Estefan sang ‘We Are The World' during its 25th anniversary performance in 2010
17. Luciano Pavarotti – $500 Million
The late great Luciano Pavarotti is one of the world's richest singers.
With an estimated net worth of a whopping $500 million, he has become one of the highest earners in music history.
Known for his powerful and expressive voice, Pavarotti was born in Modena, Italy on October 12th, 1935.
He began singing at only 8 years old and first sang publicly at age 13.
He eventually joined a prestigious choir school in Pesaro where he studied for two years before joining the opera house in Reggio Emilia.
This marked the start of his career as an internationally acclaimed tenor and he went on to achieve phenomenal success throughout his life.
Pavarotti released numerous albums throughout his lifetime which sold millions of copies worldwide. He also performed at many major venues around the world including Rome’s Colosseum and New York’s Madison Square Garden.
He remained active until shortly before his death in 2007 when he announced that he was retiring from singing due to health issues.
In addition to being an incredible singer, Pavarotti also founded the charitable organization “Pavarotti & Friends” which raised funds for various causes including war victims from Bosnia and Kosovo.
His legacy will live on forever thanks to his wonderful music and generous heart!
Five Facts About Luciano Pavarotti:
- He won five Grammy Awards during his career
- He was awarded several honorary degrees from universities all over the world
- He performed for three popes: Pope John Paul II, Pope Benedict XVI and Pope Francis I
- He had three daughters with second wife Nicoletta Mantovani
- In 1981 he received a knighthood from Queen Elizabeth II
18. Gene Autry – $500 Million
Gene Autry was an American singer, songwriter, actor, and businessman whose career spanned seven decades.
He is best known as one of the first singing cowboys in film history and was among the first to bring country music into the mainstream.
After he served in World War II as part of the U.S. Army Air Corps, he went on to become one of the most prosperous country music entertainers in history, accumulating a net worth estimated at more than $500 million by the time of his death.
Autry’s most successful venture was his Golden West Broadcasting Company which owned several AM radio stations in Los Angeles and Ventura Counties.
Autry’s entertainment empire also included television shows, records, films, books and even a musical stage production.
He released more than 100 albums over his career with 40 singles reaching number one on the Billboard chart.
Some of his biggest hits include “Back in the Saddle Again”, “Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer” and “Here Comes Santa Claus (Right Down Santa Claus Lane).”
At the time of his death in 1998, Gene Autry had an estimated net worth of $500 million which made him one of world's wealthiest singers and musicians ever.
Here are five facts about this legendary performer:
- He holds two stars on Hollywood's Walk of Fame for both TV & radio achievements;
- In 1983 he became an inaugural inductee into Country Music Hall Of Fame;
- In 1992 he became an inaugural inductee into Western Music Association Hall Of Fame;
- In 1988 he founded museum that celebrates Cowboy culture;
- In 1996 he received Kennedy Center Honors award for lifetime achievements in entertainment industry from President Bill Clinton .
19. Kanye West – $500 Million
Kanye West is an American singer-songwriter, musician, and producer.
He is one of the world's richest singers with a net worth estimated at $500 million.
Kanye got his start in music producing beats for local artists in the early 2000s before launching his solo career in 2004 with the release of The College Dropout.
He has since become one of the most successful and well-known hip hop artists in history, selling millions of records around the world.
In addition to his musical pursuits, Kanye has also ventured into other businesses over the years including apparel, sneakers, and even video games.
Here are five facts about Kanye West’s astounding wealth:
- His Yeezy sneaker brand is estimated to be worth over $3 billion.
- He was named GQ’s Most Stylish Man alive in 2015.
- He launched a clothing line called Pastelle Clothing in 2006 but it closed after just two seasons due to lack of sales.
- He was featured on Forbes’ list of Hip Hop Cash Kings for four consecutive years from 2006 – 2009, earning between $16-30 million each year during that time period according to their estimates.
- His estimated annual income from music royalties alone is around $10 million per year since 2015 when Tidal began streaming his album The Life Of Pablo exclusively on their platform until late 2017 when it became available on other streaming services as well.
20. Victoria Beckham – $450 Million
Victoria Beckham, the iconic fashion designer and former member of the world-famous Spice Girls, has a net worth of $450 million.
Born in Hertfordshire, England in 1974, she first rose to fame as a Spice Girl in 1996. After the success of the Spice Girls, Victoria pursued a career as an acclaimed fashion designer in 2008 with her own label.
Since then she has become one of the most recognized names in fashion and continues to grow her empire with collaborations with other celebrity designers.
Victoria is also known for her business savvy and investments in other companies such as Land Rover and Estee Lauder.
She has been married to soccer star David Beckham since 1999 and they have four children together.
Here are 5 facts about Victoria's fortune:
- Victoria's personal wealth is estimated around 450 million dollars.
- She is a successful businesswoman who has invested in many companies over time, including Land Rover and Estee Lauder.
- Her high-end clothing label, launched in 2008, continues to be successful worldwide due to its high quality materials and innovative designs.
- Victoria has collaborated with other top celebrities such as Eva Longoria for fashion collections over the years which further add to her wealth.
- Her popular lifestyle brand “Victoria by Victoria Beckham” recently expanded into eyewear and footwear collection
21. Jon Bon Jovi – $450 Million
John Francis Bongiovi Jr., widely known as Jon Bon Jovi, is an American singer-songwriter and actor who has amassed an estimated net worth of $450 million.
The New Jersey native has enjoyed a lengthy career in the entertainment industry that began with his emergence as lead singer and songwriter for the rock band he founded, Bon Jovi.
He has been active as a solo artist since 1990, releasing multiple successful albums such as Blaze of Glory and Destination Anywhere.
Bon Jovi's acting credits include Academy Award-winning films such as U-571, Pay It Forward, and Young Guns II. He also starred in the 2008 musical film New York City Serenade.
In addition to his music and acting career, he is also co-owner of the AFL Philadelphia Soul football team.
Throughout his career, Bon Jovi has achieved numerous awards and honors including an MTV Europe Music Award for Global Icon in 2011, induction into both the UK Music Hall of Fame and Songwriters Hall of Fame in 2004, a Golden Globe nomination for Best Original Song in 1994 (“Blaze of Glory”), and 14 Billboard Music Awards.
Here are five more facts about Jon Bon Jovi:
- He was born on March 2nd, 1962 in Perth Amboy, New Jersey.
- He launched the humanitarian organization The Jon Bon Jovi Soul Foundation in 2006 to help fight poverty around the world.
- His song “Livin' on a Prayer” won him a People's Choice Award for Favorite Rock Song in 1988.
- He was appointed honorary Commander of The Most Excellent Order of The British Empire (CBE) by Queen Elizabeth II in 2016 for services to music and charity work.
- He released his twelfth album 2020 This House Is Not For Sale Tour Edition which included seven additional tracks from his 2016 release This House Is Not For Sale on August 28th 2020
22. Barbra Streisand – $400 Million
Barbra Streisand is an American singer, actress, director, and producer who has become one of the most successful entertainers of all time.
From her early beginnings as a nightclub performer to her present status as one of the world’s most popular and highest-paid performers, Barbra has achieved unprecedented success in multiple media.
With a career spanning six decades, she has sold more than 245 million records worldwide and grossed over $2 billion with her concerts alone.
Her estimated net worth is over $400 million.
Some of Barbra's notable accomplishments include:
- Winner of 10 Grammy Awards
- Winner of two Academy Awards
- Winner of five Emmy Awards
- Winner of four Golden Globe Awards
- Inductee into the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame
- Owner of 11 Platinum albums
23. Gene Simmons – $400 Million
Gene Simmons is an American singer, songwriter, musician and record producer best known as the bassist and co-lead vocalist of the rock band Kiss.
Along with his bandmate Paul Stanley, he has become one of the most successful entrepreneurs in music, having sold more than 100 million records worldwide.
His net worth is estimated to be over $400 million.
The success of Kiss can be attributed to Gene's songwriting skills and charisma.
He was responsible for writing some of their most popular songs such as “I Was Made For Lovin' You,” “Rock And Roll All Nite,” and “God Of Thunder.”
He also played a major role in the group's image and branded merchandise, earning him millions in royalties every year.
Aside from his work with Kiss, Gene has released two solo albums, hosted a short-lived reality show on A&E called Gene Simmons Family Jewels, authored several books, and starred in movies such as Runaway with Tom Selleck and Wanted: Dead or Alive alongside Rutger Hauer.
In 2018, he became a judge on NBC's America's Got Talent for its 13th season.
Gene Simmons is widely considered one of the greatest frontmen ever in rock music history.
With his immense wealth accrued from his career with Kiss as well as his other various endeavors, it's no wonder why he comes close to topping the list of the richest singers in the world at an estimated net worth of $400 million.
Here are five interesting facts about Gene Simmons' Net Worth:
- Much of his wealth comes from royalties earned through merchandise related to Kiss
- He received a reported payment of $200 million when Viacom bought out CBS Records in 2006
- He owns multiple properties around California ranging from luxury homes to agricultural land worth millions
- He has made numerous investments over the years including stakes in a tech startup company called Rover LLC
- In addition to making money through music performances and merchandise sales, he also makes money through speaking engagements at seminars and conventions
24. Garth Brooks – $400 Million
Garth Brooks is an American singer and songwriter who has achieved massive success throughout a career that spans several decades.
Born Troyal Garth Brooks in Tulsa, Oklahoma, his music often combines elements of pop, rock and country. To date, he has sold more than 170 million albums and has achieved numerous accolades along the way.
As of 2021, Brook's net worth is estimated to be around $400 million.
Throughout his illustrious career, Brooks has won two Grammy Awards and 17 American Music Awards.
He holds the record for most consecutive diamond-certified albums by any artist and was inducted into both the Country Music Hall of Fame in 2012 and Songwriters Hall of Fame in 2011.
In 2020, he launched a two-year “Stadium Tour” which has become one of the biggest grossing tours ever with over 1 million tickets sold worldwide during its first year.
Brooks is also well-known for his philanthropic efforts as he founded Teammates for Kids Foundation, which helps youth charities behind the scenes.
For his charitable work and lifetime contributions to music, he received the highest honor from Congress when he was presented with an all-star tribute at the Kennedy Center Honors ceremony in 2011.
Here are five short bullets about Garth Brooks:
- Has released 16 studio albums since 1989
- Holds seven Guinness World Records
- Received Library Of Congress Gershwin Prize for Popular Song
- Founded Teammates For Kids Foundation
- Named Artist Of The Decade by Billboard
25. Jennifer Lopez – $400 Million
Jennifer Lopez is one of the world's richest singers, with a net worth of around $400 million.
Known for her iconic style and global superstardom, the Latin singer-songwriter, dancer, actress and producer has become an international figure in both the music and entertainment industry.
Starting out as a Fly Girl on American television show ‘In Living Color', she rose to fame in 1997 when she starred in Selena biopic.
Her first album, On The 6, was released that same year and was nominated for a Grammy Award. It spawned hits such as ‘Waiting For Tonight’ and ‘If You Had My Love’.
In 2005, she launched her own clothing line called JLO by Jennifer Lopez which sold well worldwide.
Jennifer continues to be successful today through her music career as well as acting roles in films like Hustlers (2019) which earned her praise from fans and critics alike.
She also produces shows such as World Of Dance (2017 – present) on NBC and has been featured on various award winning TV series such as Glee (2009 – 2015).
Some of her most notable achievements include:
- Selling over 80 million records worldwide
- Achieving 5 number one singles on the Billboard Hot 100 Chart
- Winning awards such as Best Dance Recording at the 2016 Grammy Awards
- Being named People Magazine's Most Beautiful Woman in 2011
- Starring in film projects like Monster In Law (2005), Maid in Manhattan (2002), Anaconda (1997)
26. Johnny Mathis – $400 Million
Johnny Mathis is one of the world's richest singers in the music industry.
He has accumulated a net worth estimated at $400 million, thanks to his successful five-decade career and iconic album releases.
Mathis' career began in 1956 with the release of his debut album, ‘Heavenly', which topped the Billboard charts and was certified platinum four times.
Since then, he has remained one of America's premier crooners and has sold over 350 million records worldwide, making him one of the most successful singers ever.
The singer-songwriter also extends his work beyond music – he starred in films such as ‘Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band', ‘Joyful Noise', and ‘A Different World'. As well as acting, Mathis is also involved in charitable works such as The United Nations Children’s Fund and The Johnny Mathis Charitable Foundation.
Throughout his illustrious career, Mathis has been rewarded numerous awards including two Grammy Awards, three American Music Awards, an Emmy Award nomination, an NAACP Image Award nomination, two Golden Globe Award nominations and a star on Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Here are five facts about Johnny Mathis:
- At age 18 he became the first black performer to be signed exclusively to a long-term contract by Columbia Records.
- His albums “I'm Coming Home Again” (1976) and “The Heart Of A Woman” (1977) both went multi-platinum in 1977 and 1982 respectively.
- He was inducted into The Hollywood Hall Of Fame in 2002 for his role as Sergeant Pepper in 1978's Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band movie.
- In 2005 Mathis released an album tribute to Tony Bennett called ‘Let It Be Me: Mathis Sings Bennett’ that earned him another Grammy nomination for Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album.
- In 2010 he received an honorary doctorate from San Francisco State University for his outstanding contribution to music across six decades of performing excellence
27. Shania Twain – $400 Million
Canadian singer-songwriter Shania Twain is one of the richest singers in the world with a net worth of $400 million.
She is best known for her multi-platinum albums, which have sold over 75 million copies worldwide.
Twain started her career at an early age with a Nashville record label and gained mainstream success with her 1995 album The Woman in Me.
Her biggest hits include “You’re Still the One” and “Man! I Feel Like a Woman!” Both songs earned her multiple Grammy awards. In addition to her music career she has also had success as an author and television personality, winning multiple Emmy awards for her appearance on the show Why Not? with Shania Twain.
Twain has released five studio albums, four compilation albums, two holiday albums, and one live album. She has achieved global success and continues to tour across the world.
Her current net worth of $400 million makes her one of the wealthiest singers in the world today.
Here are five facts about Shania Twain:
- She is the only female artist to achieve three consecutive diamond certified albums in U.S history.
- She was inducted into Canada's Walk of Fame in 2003 and the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2011.
- In 2019 she received a star on Nashville’s Music City Walk of Fame for her contributions to country music.
- Her memoir entitled From This Moment On was published in 2011 and became a New York Times Bestseller list item shortly after it was released.
- She won three Grammys at one time—the first female country artist to ever do so—and has earned five total Grammys throughout her career thus far.
28. Trisha Yearwood – $400 Million
American country singer, songwriter and author, Trisha Yearwood has earned an estimated fortune of $400 million.
She is best known for her chart-topping singles like “She’s in Love With the Boy” and “How Do I Live,” which have sold around 14 million copies worldwide.
In addition to her successful music career, she has released two cookbooks and had her own cooking show on the Food Network called “Trisha's Southern Kitchen.”
She won the Grammy Award for Best Country Album in 2019.
Yearwood began her career as a backup vocalist for popular country musicians such as Garth Brooks and Reba McEntire before eventually moving into a solo career in 1991.
Since then she has released 18 studio albums with singles that have topped both the country and pop charts. She has also collaborated with other notable artists such as Don Henley and John Mellencamp on several hit songs.
Throughout her career, Trisha Yearwood has been nominated for numerous awards, including 12 Grammy Awards with two wins, three Academy of Country Music Awards, four American Music Awards and many more.
Her success extends beyond music too – she was named one of People Magazine's “50 Most Beautiful People” in 1998.
In addition to her impressive list of accomplishments in music and television, Trisha Yearwood is also an accomplished author having written multiple cookbooks including Trisha’s Table: My Feel-Good Favorites For A Balanced Life (2018) which was named one of The New York Times' Best Cookbooks of 2018.
Here are five facts about Trisha Yearwood's incredible net worth:
- She earned an estimated fortune of $400 million throughout her multi-faceted career in music, television and publishing.
- She won the 2019 Grammy Award for Best Country Album for Let's Be Frank (2018).
- Her single “How Do I Live” sold over 14 million copies worldwide making it one of the best-selling songs by any female artist in history.
- She has written two cookbooks that were both New York Times bestsellers – Home Cooking With Trisha Yearwood (2010) and Trisha’s Table: My Feel-Good Favorites For A Balanced Life (2018).
- In 1998 she was named one of People Magazine's “50 Most Beautiful People”.
29. Toby Keith – $365 Million
Toby Keith is an American country music singer, songwriter, actor, and record producer.
Born in Oklahoma, he began his career as a musician in the early 1990s. Throughout his career, Toby has released 20 studio albums and two Christmas albums.
He's been named Billboard's number one Country Artist of the Decade and has achieved numerous awards including three Academy of Country Music awards and 15 Country Music Association awards.
His estimated net worth is $365 million, making him one of the wealthiest singers of all time.
Toby Keith has earned his wealth through his highly successful music career as well as several business endeavors such as restaurants and a line of clothing. He also owns an oil exploration company that produces over 10 million barrels of crude oil each year.
In addition to these activities, Toby Keith founded Show Dog Records which serves as a platform for upcoming musicians to showcase their talents.
Here are five fast facts about Toby Keith's impressive wealth:
- Toby has sold more than 40 million records worldwide since 1993.
- His 2017 concert tour grossed over $60 million throughout Australia, Canada, and the United States
- Toby established The OK Kids Korral – a medical center for children with cancer located in Oklahoma City
- He is a partial owner of several restaurants located in Oklahoma and Texas including I Love this Bar & Grill
- In 2010, Forbes named Toby Keith the highest-paid country artist with annual earnings close to $50 million
30. Cher – $360 Million
Cher, born Cherilyn Sarkisian in 1946, is one of the most iconic singers and actresses of all time.
She began her career as part of a duo with her then-husband and has since gone on to become an international superstar. With over 100 million records sold worldwide, she is one of the best-selling music artists in history.
Her success has earned her an incredible net worth estimated at $360 million, making her one of the richest singers in the world.
Some key highlights from Cher’s career include:
- Being nominated for 15 Grammy Awards, winning 3 times
- Receiving an Academy Award for Best Actress for her role in Moonstruck
- Appearing on Broadway in Come Back to the Five and Dime Jimmy Dean Jimmy Dean
- Releasing more than 25 solo studio albums
- Becoming an inductee into both the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and the Songwriters Hall of Fame
31. Phil Collins – $350 Million
Multi-Grammy award-winning artist, Phil Collins, has had an incredibly successful career in both music and acting, amassing a whopping net worth of $350 million.
Collins is best known for his work as the lead singer and drummer of English rock band Genesis from 1977 to 1996.
During his tenure, he scored dozens of hits including “In the Air Tonight”, “Sussudio” and “Another Day in Paradise” which topped charts around the world. As a solo artist, he was just as successful with singles such as “Against All Odds” and “One More Night” becoming international phenomena.
His achievements extend beyond music though, having acted in films such as Hook (1991) and Buster (1988).
He received Golden Globe nominations for his roles in both films.
Phil Collins continues to be active in the music industry today with tours and residencies at resorts across the globe. As a result of his success and hard work over the years, he is one of the rich singers alive with a net worth of $350 million.
Here are five more facts about Phil Collins:
- He has sold over 150 million albums worldwide throughout his career
- He is one of only three recording artists to have sold over 100 million records both as part of a group and as a solo act
- His album “No Jacket Required” won three Grammy Awards in 1985
- In 2002, he was inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame as a member of Genesis
- He has been married three times
32. Mariah Carey – $340 Million
Mariah Carey is an American singer, songwriter, actress, record producer and entrepreneur with a fortune of $340 million.
She rose to fame in the 1990s after signing to Columbia Records and releasing her eponymous debut album. Since then she has become one of the most successful female recording artists of all time selling over 200 million records worldwide.
She has earned numerous awards and accolades including 5 Grammy Awards, 19 World Music Awards, 11 American Music Awards, and 14 Billboard Music Awards.
Carey is also known for starring in her own E! True Hollywood Story in 2001 which was followed by several memoirs and autobiographies that became bestsellers around the world.
Some of her biggest hits include “We Belong Together”, “Touch My Body” and “Hero”.
Throughout her illustrious career, she has received numerous awards including being named the World’s Best-Selling Recording Artist Of The Millennium in 2000 by the Guinness Book Of World Records.
Aside from her music career, Mariah Carey is also a savvy businesswoman having founded her own production company Crave Entertainment and launching her own successful fragrance line called M by Mariah Carey.
With a fortune of $340 million, it is no wonder why Mariah Carey is one of the richest singers in the world:
- 5 Grammy Awards
- 19 World Music Awards
- 11 American Music Awards
- 14 Billboard Music Awards
- Named World's Best Selling Recording Artist Of The Millennium
33. Katy Perry – $330 Million
Katy Perry is an American singer, songwriter, and TV judge who has become one of the biggest popstars of the 21st century.
She rose to fame in 2008 with her massive hit single “I Kissed a Girl” and since then has released four albums and countless chart-topping singles, including “Firework,” “California Gurls,” “Dark Horse,” and “Roar.”
As of 2020, she is estimated to be worth $330 million, making her one of the world's richest singers.
Known for her larger-than-life stage persona and colorful clothing choices, Katy Perry has won multiple awards throughout her career including five American Music Awards, fourteen People's Choice Awards, four Guinness World Records, and more.
She has sold over 40 million albums worldwide—setting a record for most digital downloads by a female artist—and over 125 million singles across streaming platforms.
In addition to her singing career, Katy Perry is also a successful businesswoman with multiple endorsement deals with prominent companies such as H&M and CoverGirl.
She also starred as a judge on the popular singing competition show American Idol from 2018 until its finale in 2020.
Here are five facts about Katy Perry:
- She was born Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson in 1984 in Santa Barbara County, California.
- In 2009 she became the first female artist ever to have five number-one singles on Billboard Hot 100 from one album (“One of the Boys”).
- Her fifth studio album Witness debuted at No 1 on Billboard 200 chart in 2017.
- She was married to British comedian Russell Brand from 2010 to 2012.
- In 2019 she launched her very own shoe line called “Katy Perry Collections” with Global Brands Group Holding Limited as part of their celebrity division brand portfolio
34. Lady Gaga – $320 Million
Lady Gaga has earned her place among the world’s richest singers with a net worth of $320 million.
Born Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, Lady Gaga’s career first started to take off in 2008 with her debut album “The Fame”, which was an instant hit and catapulted her into superstardom.
Since then she has gone on to win 9 Grammy Awards, an Oscar, several Golden Globe awards and multiple other awards for her various albums and singles.
Lady Gaga is also known for her philanthropic endeavors, having donated millions to causes such as LGBT rights, mental health awareness, global hunger relief, education reform, and animal rescue programs.
She also founded the nonprofit organization Born This Way Foundation in 2012 which is dedicated to empowering youth and creating a kinder and braver world.
Here are 5 facts about Lady Gaga's success:
- She became the first artist in history to have three singles simultaneously reach No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart with “Just Dance”, “Poker Face” and “Love Game”.
- In 2011 she released a fragrance called “Fame” that became one of the best-selling perfumes of all time.
- As of 2020 she holds 2 Guinness World Records for being the most followed musician on Twitter (over 76 million followers) and for having 124 million fans on LittleMonsters.com (now merged with Backplane).
- She was featured on Forbes' Celebrity 100 list in 2010 & 2013 as one of the most powerful celebrities in the world with a star power score of 99 out of 100 points in both years!
- In 2012 she made history by becoming the first woman ever to be named one of YouTube's Billion View Club members for accumulating over 1 billion views from her music videos “Bad Romance” & “Judas”.
35. George Strait – $300 Million
George Strait is an American singer, songwriter, actor, and record producer who has achieved widespread commercial success and critical acclaim.
He is one of the best-selling recording artists of all time with over 100 million records sold worldwide.
His net worth is estimated at $300 million dollars.
George Strait emerged as a leading figure in neo-traditional country music during the early 1980s, and he has remained one of the most influential figures in country music history ever since.
He is known for his unique blend of traditional honky-tonk style with modern production techniques such as electric instruments and vocal effects processing.
As well as being a successful musician, George Strait is also an accomplished actor having starred in films such as Pure Country (1992) and Grand Champion (2002).
George Strait has received numerous awards during his career including CMA Entertainer of the Year (1989), ACM Male Vocalist of the Year (1986–1987), 13 Academy of Country Music Awards, 11 CMT Music Awards, 9 Country Music Association Awards, 3 Grammy Awards and 2 American Music Awards.
Here are five facts about George Strait's career:
- In 1989 he was named CMA Entertainer Of The Year;
- He is one of only two artists to have at least one #1 single each year on Billboard’s Hot Country Songs chart from 1981 to 2007;
- He holds the record for most number ones on any single Billboard chart with 44 Top 10 singles on the Hot Country Songs chart;
- He was inducted into the Nashville Songwriters Hall Of Fame in 2009;
- He released his first album “Strait Country” in 1981 which became certified platinum by RIAA in 1984 making it one of his most successful albums to date.
36. Placido Domingo – $300 Million
Placido Domingo is a Spanish opera singer, conductor and one of the top tenors of all time.
He has been performing in operas for decades and has accumulated a net worth of $300 million. Domingo has sold over 100 million records worldwide and is known for his signature roles in works such as “Gianni Schicchi,” “Eugene Onegin” and “La traviata.”
He has won 14 Grammy Awards, two Latin Grammy Awards and three Classical Brit Awards.
Domingo has written seven books about his life and career, including an autobiography released in 2005. He also directed La Cenerentola at the San Francisco Opera in 2005, which received rave reviews from critics.
In addition to his engagements with major opera houses around the world, he currently directs the Los Angeles Opera and is involved with the Washington National Opera.
Here are five facts about Placido Domingo:
- He has performed in more than 4,000 operatic performances throughout his long career.
- Domingo was awarded both the Presidential Medal of Freedom (in 2002) and an honorary knighthood from Queen Elizabeth II (in 2003).
- His brother is also a renowned tenor named Jose Carreras; they have often performed together under the name “The Three Tenors” with Luciano Pavarotti as their third member.
- He founded Operalia – an international competition for young singers – in 1993 to help discover new singing talent across the globe.
- In 2019 he was appointed to be executive president of the Vienna State Opera House in Austria where he will serve until 2023 when he turns 80 years old
37. Shakira – $300 Million
Born in 1977, Colombian singer and songwriter Shakira is one of the world’s top-earning female musicians, with an estimated net worth of $300 million.
Making her debut as a solo artist in 1996, she has released 11 studio albums and over 60 singles throughout her career.
With more than 125 million records sold, she is one of the best-selling Latin artists of all time.
Shakira has earned her fortune through hit singles such as “Hips Don’t Lie” and “Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)” as well as collaborations with some of the biggest names in music like Beyoncé and Rihanna.
Over the years, she has also made money from endorsement deals with major brands like Nike and Pepsi.
She was appointed by President Obama to serve as a member of his Advisory Commission on Educational Excellence for Hispanics in 2011.
Aside from making money from her work in the music industry, Shakira has also ventured into other business opportunities such as launching her own line of fragrances and clothing lines.
She has also put part of her fortune towards philanthropic causes, having established The Barefoot Foundation which supports education projects for children around the world.
Here are five facts about Shakira's wealth:
- As one of the world’s richest female singers, Shakira had an estimated net worth of $300 million according to Forbes magazine in 2020.
- Her single “Hips Don't Lie” was certified diamond status in several countries for selling over 10 million copies worldwide, earning her millions of dollars in royalties alone.
- In addition to music sales and tours, she earns money through endorsement deals with big companies such as Nike and Pepsi who pay her millions each year to promote their products or services.
- She founded The Barefoot Foundation to help improve education initiatives for children around the world by providing access to educational resources such as books and computers or funding scholarships for students who have limited access to quality schooling opportunities due to poverty or social inequality issues .
- She has earned two Grammy Awards and twelve Latin Grammy Awards throughout her career so far making her one of the most decorated artists in Latin music history .
38. Tom Jones – $300 Million
Tom Jones is one of the most successful singers in the music world, with an estimated net worth of $300 million.
He has sold more than 100 million records worldwide and has been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Tom Jones was born in Wales in 1940 and began his singing career when he was just 18 years old. His earliest success came from performances at clubs in Wales and later in London, which led to a recording contract with Decca Records.
His first two singles, “Chills and Fever” and “It's Not Unusual” both reached the Top 10 in the UK Singles Chart, leading to further chart success throughout Europe.
In 1965, Tom Jones moved to America where he performed on television shows such as The Ed Sullivan Show and The Hollywood Palace. This brought him increased fame in America, which led to more chart success including the hit single “What's New Pussycat?.”
Throughout the 60s and 70s Tom Jones released many hits including “Delilah,” “She's a Lady,” and “Green Green Grass of Home.”
In recent years Tom Jones continues to perform around the world, playing concerts for thousands of fans every year. He has also appeared on television shows such as The Voice UK as a judge, showcasing his wealth of knowledge about music.
Despite being 80 years old he still performs regularly, showing no signs of slowing down any time soon or retiring from music altogether.
At an estimated net worth of $300 million, Tom Jones is one of the richest singers in the world today.
Here are some facts about his success:
- In 2008 he was appointed as an Officer of Order of British Empire (OBE).
- He has won numerous awards over his career including two Grammy Awards for Best New Artist and Best Pop Vocal Performance – Male for “What’s New Pussycat?”
- In 2006 he was inducted into Music Hall Of Fame by Rolling Stone Magazine
- He is one of only eight artists who have had number one chart hits over six consecutive decades
- His 1994 album Reload released hit singles such as “If I Only Knew” & “Kiss” which received critical acclaim globally
39. Justin Bieber – $300 Million
Justin Bieber is one of the world's most successful and acclaimed singers, songwriters, and entertainers.
He has sold over 150 million records worldwide and been nominated for numerous awards, including four Grammy awards.
With an estimated net worth of $300 million, he is one of the wealthiest singers in the world today.
As a child prodigy, Justin Bieber began his musical career at age 12 and became a pop sensation soon after with the release of his debut single “Baby” in 2010. Since then, he has released five studio albums that have all topped charts around the globe.
His collaborations with other popular artists like Usher, Ludacris, Ariana Grande and Ed Sheeran have earned him even more success in both his solo career as well as his joint ventures.
In addition to his successful music career, Justin Bieber has also ventured into various side businesses such as perfume lines, clothing lines, restaurants and modeling contracts which have boosted his overall wealth significantly.
He has also launched a number of philanthropic efforts that focus on improving education quality in underprivileged communities around the world.
Justin Bieber's long-running success in music continues to propel him further into superstardom status despite some personal issues and run-ins with the law occurring throughout his time in the spotlight.
His star power ranks amongst the elite group of wealthy singers whose talents are recognized globally.
Here are 5 facts about Justin Bieber's impressive wealth:
- He is ranked 39th on Forbes list of richest singers with an estimated net worth of $300 million USD (2020).
- He is one of only a few artists who have had 7 consecutive chart-topping albums on Billboard 200 charts since 2009 – 2020.
- His concert tours have grossed over a billion dollars worldwide since 2009 – 2020.
- In 2018/19 alone he grossed $54 million from touring; not including endorsements etc..
- He has won numerous awards throughout his career including 4 Grammy Awards (2020).
40. Robbie Williams – $300 Million
Robbie Williams is an English singer-songwriter, musician, and actor who has a net worth estimated at $300 million.
He first rose to fame in the 1990s as part of the boy band Take That before launching a successful solo career with dozens of albums and singles topping the charts. His music has earned him three Brit Awards and multiple Grammy Award nominations.
He has also won his own reality show as well as appearing in films such as “Candyman: Farewell to Flesh” and “The Sports Academy”.
Notable achievements by Robbie Williams include:
- Selling over 80 million records worldwide
- Winning 17 BRIT Awards
- Having 14 UK #1 Singles
- Earning 5 MTV Europe Music Awards
- Receiving 6 Ivor Novello Awards for writing/composing music
41. Rod Stewart – $300 Million
Rod Stewart is a celebrated singer, songwriter, and actor from the United Kingdom who has amassed an impressive fortune over the course of his illustrious career.
Stewart has sold over 100 million records and is one of the most successful singers in music history. He was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1994 and also has several Grammy Awards to his name.
The success of his albums has earned him a spot among the world's richest musicians.
His estimated net worth is currently $300 million, making him one of the 50 wealthiest singers alive today.
Stewart began his musical career in 1962 when he became part of a popular group called The Kool Kats. The group enjoyed some initial success before disbanding in 1965.
After that, Stewart embarked on a solo career and released several chart-topping hits including “Maggie May”, “Sailing”, “Tonight’s The Night”, and “Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?”
Some highlights from Rod Stewart's storied career include:
- 54 Top 10 UK Singles
- 31 Top 10 US singles
- Inductee into both the UK Music Hall Of Fame and Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame
- 16 Gold albums in the US
- 7 Platinum albums in Canada
- Double Diamond album (20 million+ sales) for “Greatest Hits” (1974)
42. The Weeknd – $300 Million
Hailing from Scarborough, Toronto, The Weeknd is one of the most successful and popular musicians in the world.
With an estimated net worth of $300 million, he ranks as the 42nd richest singer in the world.
In 2020 alone, The Weeknd earned $50 million thanks to his critically-acclaimed album After Hours and numerous collaborations with other artists. He also became a part of a select group of artists who have won three Grammy Awards in one night.
The Weeknd has had numerous hits over the past decade, including “Can't Feel My Face,” “Starboy,” and “Blinding Lights.”
His unique sound has made him a huge hit around the world and he continues to be incredibly popular today.
Apart from music, The Weeknd is also an entrepreneur. In 2021, he founded his own XO Records label and signed a deal with Republic Records to release his music worldwide. He also owns several businesses outside of music such as apparel line HXOUSE and premium wine brand Maison XO.
Here are five facts about The Weeknd's net worth:
- As of 2021, he has an estimated net worth of $300 million;
- He has earned millions through streaming royalties from Spotify;
- His single “Blinding Lights” was streamed over 1 billion times on Spotify;
- He launched his own label XO Records in 2021;
- Apart from music, he earns money through endorsements and partnerships with various brands like Puma and Pepsi.
43. Nana Mouskouri – $280 Million
Greek singer and international music icon Nana Mouskouri has an estimated net worth of $280 million.
Born in 1934, the multi-lingual star has released over 200 albums in a career spanning 8 decades, becoming one of the most talented and recognized singers from Greece.
She was also one of the first singers to perform the “world music” style, taking traditional Greek folk songs and adapting them with her own unique style.
Her career began when she won first place on a local singing competition at the tender age of 15, launching her into global stardom that eventually saw her become an ambassador for UNICEF.
Her fortune comes from album sales, concerts, endorsements, merchandise, and investments.
Here are 5 facts about Nana Mouskouri:
- She was born Ioanna Mouschouri in Chania, Crete in 1934.
- In 1969 at 35 years old she was the first female artist to be featured on a British television special.
- She founded her own record label called Pentagramma Records in 1973.
- Over her career she has sold over 300 million records worldwide.
- In 2012 she was awarded an honorary doctorate degree from Aristotle University of Thessaloniki in recognition of her work towards world peace.
44. Dhani Harrison – $275 Million
Dhani Harrison is an English musician, singer-songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist who is the only son of George Harrison, a former member of The Beatles.
As an artist in his own right, he has released solo albums and collaborated with various musical acts including thenewno2, Fistful of Mercy, Warner E. Hodges, and Clavius. Throughout his career, Dhani has demonstrated immense talent in both music production and composition which has earned him a spot on the list of 50 richest singers in the world.
Dhani's illustrious career began when he joined thenewno2 as their lead guitarist in 2004.
Since then he has toured with other successful bands such as The Strokes and The Black Crowes and was featured on the Traveling Wilburys' album which sold more than 5 million copies. Dhani also co-produced the posthumous album from his father's estate entitled “Brainwashed”.
In total, Dhani's wealth adds up to a net worth of around $275 million dollars making him one of the wealthiest international musicians.
Notable achievements include:
- Lead guitarist for thenewno2 (2004)
- Co-Producer for Brainwashed (2002)
- Collaborator on multiple albums throughout career
- Founder of record label Hot Records Ltd
- Toured with several international bands
45. Johnny Hallyday – $275 Million
Johnny Hallyday, born Jean-Philippe Smet, was an iconic French singer and actor whose career spanned over fifty years.
An influential figure in French rock music, he had a number of hits throughout Europe from the 1960s to his death in 2017. He is estimated to have sold more than 110 million records worldwide, making him one of the best-selling singers of all time.
At the time of his death in 2017, Johnny Hallyday was the wealthiest singer in France with an estimated net worth of $275 million dollars.
Throughout his lifetime, Hallyday released 79 albums and performed 10 major tours that made him one of the most popular and influential musical figures in French history.
In addition to being a successful musician, he also appeared in films throughout his career and received numerous awards for both his acting roles and singing contributions. His impressive music career has made him immortalized not only as one of France's greatest artists but also as one of the world's richest singers ever.
Here are five facts about Johnny Hallyday's wealth:
- He was named “the biggest rock star you've never heard of” by Rolling Stone magazine in 2006 due to his immense success outside France.
- By 1989, he had sold over 90 million records worldwide making him one of the top 5 best-selling singers at that time;
- He earned record royalties every year for decades;
- He owned multiple homes around France as well as luxury cars;
- He had numerous endorsement deals with big brands such as Nissan during his lifetime which added to his fortune prior to his death in 2017 and beyond it through royalties and other rights attached to his name and likeness.
46. Bette Midler – $250 Million
Bette Midler is an American singer, songwriter, actress and comedian with an estimated net worth of $250 million.
She has enjoyed success in the music industry since the late 1970s when she released her debut album The Divine Miss M in 1972. She has won four Grammy Awards during her career, as well as a Tony Award for Best Leading Actress in a Musical for her performance in Hello, Dolly! on Broadway.
She has also appeared in many films during her career, including Beaches, Hocus Pocus, and The First Wives Club.
Her other albums include Songs for the New Depression (1976), Broken Blossom (1977), Thighs and Whispers (1979), No Frills (1983) and Some People's Lives (1990).
Bette Midler continues to tour extensively, performing sold-out shows throughout the world.
She remains one of the highest-grossing singers today and continues to be a fan favorite due to her irreverent humor and powerful voice.
Here are 5 quick facts about Bette Midler:
- She was born in Honolulu, Hawaii on December 1st 1945.
- In 1979 she earned a Golden Globe for Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture Musical or Comedy for The Rose.
- Bette received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2014.
- Her single “Wind Beneath My Wings” went number one on the U.S Billboard Hot 100 chart in 1989 and is now considered one of her signature songs.
- In 2017 Bette was inducted into the Songwriters Hall Of Fame.
47. Babyface – $250 Million
Kenneth Brian Edmonds, more commonly known as Babyface, is a renowned American singer-songwriter and record producer.
Born on April 10, 1959 in Indianapolis, Indiana, he is one of the most successful R&B artists of his generation.
With his extensive career spanning four decades, he has earned an estimated net worth of $250 million from producing hits for some of the biggest names in music such as Whitney Houston, Madonna, Boys II Men and Mariah Carey.
During his career, Babyface has won 11 Grammy Awards and been nominated for over 20 others.
He also holds an impressive 14 ASCAP Rhythm & Soul Music Awards and an Emmy Award for Outstanding Music Direction.
Along with writing and producing some of the most beloved songs in the music industry across all genres, Babyface is also known to have collaborated with Bruce Springsteen on his critically acclaimed album Human Touch (1992).
Babyface's musical influence stretches far beyond just his own work; he has mentored many upcoming musicians through his career providing them with opportunities to advance their own talents.
Here are five interesting facts regarding this multi-talented artist:
- He was given the nickname “Babyface” by fellow musician Bootsy Collins due to his youthful looks when he started out in the music business.
- In 1989 he founded LaFace Records together with L.A Reid which was responsible for launching careers of major artists including TLC and Outkast among many others.
- He is a member of both The Songwriters Hall of Fame (2014) and The Georgia Music Hall of Fame (2006).
- As a producer, Babyface co-wrote hit singles such as Boyz II Men's “End of the Road” (1992) and Toni Braxton's “Unbreak My Heart” (1996).
- In 2015 he released Return Of The Tender Lover which became one of his most successful albums to date reaching number 7 on Billboard 200 chart after its release.
48. Diana Ross – $250 Million
Diana Ross is an American singer, songwriter, actress, and record producer best known for being the lead vocalist of The Supremes.
She was inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in 1988 and has sold more than 100 million records worldwide. With a net worth estimated at $250 million, Diana Ross is one of the richest singers in the world today.
Throughout her long and illustrious career, Diana Ross has achieved many accolades and awards, including seven Grammys, multiple Billboard Music Awards, and being honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 1994.
Her songs such as “Ain't No Mountain High Enough” and “I'm Coming Out” remain timeless classics that are known around the world.
In addition to making music, Diana Ross has starred in several films such as Lady Sings the Blues (1972) and Mahogany (1975).
She also published a memoir titled “Secrets of a Sparrow” which was released in 1986.
Here are five facts about Diana Ross' net worth:
- As of 2021, her net worth is estimated to be $250 million
- Her success with The Supremes helped her amass a large fortune throughout her career
- In addition to music sales and concerts she has made money through business investments
- She owns multiple homes across Los Angeles and Detroit
- She continues to tour regularly and can easily rake in millions per year from this alone
Drake, born Aubrey Drake Graham, is a Canadian-American rapper, singer, songwriter and actor whose net worth has been estimated to be around $250 million.
He rose to fame as an actor in the Canadian teen drama television series Degrassi: The Next Generation (2001–2007).
His music career began in 2006 with the release of his debut studio album titled ‘Thank Me Later’.
Since then, he has released five chart-topping albums and has won four Grammy awards for his work. His most popular works include ‘Best I Ever Had’, ‘Take Care’ and ‘Hotline Bling'.
In addition to his music career, Drake also operates his own record label called OVO Sound which he launched in 2012. Through this label he has signed some successful artists such as PARTYNEXTDOOR and Majid Jordan.
He is also involved in various business ventures ranging from liquor brands to luxury fashion lines.
Drake's impressive achievements have earned him an entry into the list of top 50 richest singers with a net worth of $250 million.
Here are 5 facts about Drake's success:
- He was the first artist to reach over 10 billion audio streams on Apple Music in 2018.
- His 2015 single “One Dance” was Spotify's most streamed song ever until 2017.
- He has sold over 7 million albums worldwide throughout his career so far.
- He made history by becoming the first artist to simultaneously hold the top three spots on Billboard's Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart in 2016 with “One Dance,” “Pop Style” and “Too Good.”
- In 2019 he became the first artist since The Beatles to have all songs from an album appear on Billboard's Hot 100 list simultaneously with the release of ‘Scorpion'.
50. Jose Carreras – $250 Million
Widely considered as one of “The Three Tenors”, along with Placido Domingo and Luciano Pavarotti, Spanish tenor José Carreras is one of the richest singers in the world.
With an estimated net worth of 250 million dollars, Carreras has achieved immense success in both opera and crossover recordings, as well as on television and films.
Throughout his career, José Carreras reached international fame through his performances to over 80 countries around the world and released over 90 albums. He also won various awards for his outstanding operatic works such as the Grammy Award for Best Classical Vocal Performance.
In addition to being a celebrated singer, José Carreras is also renowned for his philanthropic activities that focus on leukemia research.
Since 1988, he created The José Carreras International Leukemia Foundation which significantly contributed to finding a cure for this life-threatening disease.
Here are five interesting facts about José Carreras:
- He was born in Barcelona in 1946 and began singing at age 11 at a local church choir
- In 1973, he made his debut at the Vienna State Opera House as Rodolfo in Puccini's La Bohème
- He was appointed Director of Barcelona's Gran Teatre del Liceu in 1993
- He was made Honorary Member of the Royal Academy of Arts in London in 1998
- In 2003, he received Spain's highest award from their King Juan Carlos I – the Grand Cross of Civil Order of Alfonso X El Sabio
Verdict – 50 Richest Singers In The World!
It's no surprise that the music industry has been a major source of wealth for many artists over the years. But who is the wealthiest among them?
To answer this question, we've compiled a list of the 50 richest singers in the world today:
- Rihanna – $1.7 Billion
- Paul McCartney – $1.2 Billion
- Jimmy Buffett – $1 Billion
- Herb Alpert – $850 Million
- Madonna – $850 Million
- Celine Dion – $800 Million
- Bono – $700 Million
- Bruce Springsteen – $700 Million
- Dolly Parton – $650 Million
- Julio Iglesias – $620 Million
From internationally renowned superstars to top-selling hip-hop moguls, these are some of the biggest names in music who have made their fortunes through selling records, touring, and various other business ventures.
No matter how each artist achieved their success it's clear that they all share one thing in common – being some of the highest earning singers in the world today!