Curious about the richest social media influencers in the world?
We live in an age where social media influencers are becoming increasingly powerful and their presence is felt everywhere.
From YouTube to Instagram, these people have made a name for themselves through their hard work and dedication to their craft. With that said, let us take a look at the top 50 richest social media influencers in the world who have amassed wealth beyond our wildest dreams.
This list includes some of the most popular names on platforms such as YouTube, Instagram, TikTok etc., all of whom have earned millions by leveraging their influence with strategic partnerships with brands and companies around the globe.
So join us as we explore what it takes to become one of the wealthiest social media stars in the world!
Richest Social Media Influencers In The World
- Elon Musk – $226 Billion
- Donald Trump – $4 Billion
- Rihanna – $1.7 Billion
- Kim Kardashian – $1.4 Billion
- Lebron James – $1 Billion
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson – $800 Million
- Kylie Jenner – $750 Million
- Andrew Tate – $750 Million
- Tristan Tate – $750 Million
- Lionel Andres Messi – $620 Million
Elon Musk is the world's richest social media influencer with a net worth of $226 billion.
He has made a name for himself as the founder, CEO, and chief engineer/designer of SpaceX; co-founder of Tesla, Inc.; founder of The Boring Company; co-founder and initial co-chairman of OpenAI; and founder and CEO of Neuralink.
He is also an investor in many other companies such as PayPal Holdings, Inc., Zoox, Inc., The Boring Company, DeepMind Technologies Limited, Vicarious FPC, and Tesla Grohmann Automation GmbH.
Elon's success on social media can be attributed to his strong leadership skills that have enabled him to turn his innovative ideas into reality.
His ability to motivate people around him has allowed him to establish trust among his followers and build a large following on platforms like Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, and more.
Moreover, he has been able to leverage this online presence to create impactful content that speaks directly to his followers’ interests.
Through his various accounts he often shares new products or initiatives from his companies as well as advice about entrepreneurship and life lessons learned from his experiences.
At the end of the day, it's clear that Elon Musk is one of the most influential social media influencers in the world with an impressive net worth that continues to rise.
- Elon Musk is the world's richest social media influencer with a net worth of $226 billion
- He is the founder/CEO/chief engineer/designer at SpaceX; co-founder at Tesla & The Boring Company; co-founder & initial chairman at OpenAI; & CEO at Neuralink
- Leveraged online presence to speak directly to followers’ interests & share new products & initiatives from companies
- Known for strong leadership skills & ability to motivate people around him
- Has built trust among followers with impactful content on platforms like Twitter & Instagram
2. Donald Trump – $4 Billion
Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States and a longtime real estate mogul, is one of the richest social media influencers with an estimated net worth of $4 billion.
Trump has leveraged his celebrity status and access to millions of followers on Twitter to spread information about himself, his policies and opinions on other topics.
His tweets often garner thousands or even millions of interactions, making him one of the most influential figures in modern media.
Trump's wealth has allowed him to create several avenues for income over his career including investments in real estate, television shows, books, and more recently digital media.
He also has business ventures in golf courses and resorts around the world as well as investments in technology companies like Microsoft and Apple.
Trump's influence on social media was seen during his presidential campaign where he used Twitter to reach millions of potential voters with messages about his platform and plans for office.
This was no small feat given that he spent significantly less money than his opponents during the election cycle yet still managed to come out victorious in the polls.
Here are five facts about Donald Trump’s wealth:
- He is the wealthiest president in US history according to Forbes magazine with an estimated net worth of $4 billion
- He owns multiple properties around the world including luxury resorts such as Mar-A-Lago in Florida and Seven Springs Estate outside New York City
- He has created hundreds of businesses over his career ranging from real estate to television production companies
- In 2016 alone he made over $250 million in revenue from real estate sales and golf course operations
- His investments include stakes in technology companies such as Microsoft, Apple Inc., Oracle Corporation, Facebook Inc., Twitter Inc., Dell Technologies, LinkedIn Corporation, Salesforce Inc., Alphabet Inc., Uber Technologies Inc., among others
3. Rihanna – $1.7 Billion
Rihanna is a global superstar who has taken the music and fashion industries by storm.
She was named one of the world's wealthiest female musicians with a net worth of $1.7 billion USD in 2021, making her the third-richest social media influencer behind Donald Trump and Kylie Jenner.
Since 2004, she has released nine albums and over 30 singles which have sold more than 250 million records worldwide.
In 2019, Forbes named her one of the highest-paid celebrities on the planet with estimated earnings of over $62 million USD in that year alone.
On top of that, Rihanna also owns beauty brands such as Fenty Beauty and Fenty Skin, which made $570 million USD in 2020 alone.
In addition to her business ventures and artistic achievements, Rihanna is also known for being a prominent figure in social media circles. She currently has over 76 million followers on Instagram and is often considered one of the most influential figures online due to her public stances on issues such as feminism and racial justice.
As one of the richest social media influencers today, Rihanna continues to be a force to be reckoned with in both entertainment and business industries alike.
Kim Kardashian is one of the world's most successful social media influencers and has a net worth of $1.4 billion.
She is best known for her popular reality TV show, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, which first aired in 2007.
Kim has leveraged her fame to become a successful businesswoman and entrepreneur in many different industries, including fashion, beauty, and tech. She also has over 45 million followers on Instagram alone and is an expert at creating viral content that maximizes engagement with her fans.
Some of Kim’s most successful ventures include the iPhone game “Kim Kardashian: Hollywood,” KKW Beauty makeup line, Skims shapewear line, and Kanye West's Yeezy apparel brand.
Recently, Kim was named as one of the highest-paid celebrities by Forbes magazine for the fourth consecutive year.
Here are the top five facts about Kim Kardashian's success as one of the wealthiest social media influencers:
- Her estimated personal net worth is $1.4 billion
- She has more than 45 million Instagram followers
- Her mobile game “Kim Kardashian: Hollywood” grossed more than $43 million within nine months of its release
- Her KKW Beauty makeup line raked in nearly $100 million during its first few months
- She was named as one of Forbes Magazine’s highest-paid celebrities for four consecutive years
5. Lebron James – $1 Billion
Lebron James is an American professional basketball player and entrepreneur who is one of the world's highest-paid celebrities.
He has earned over $1 billion in his career, making him one of the richest social media influencers in the world.
James' money comes from his NBA salary, endorsement deals with some of the world's biggest brands, and investments he has made over the years. He has used his platform to launch business ventures such as Blaze Pizza, Uninterrupted, and a media production company, SpringHill Entertainment.
His influence on social media can be seen through his millions of followers, high engagement rates for posts, and success with campaigns such as #MoreThanAnAthlete.
Here are five facts about Lebron James:
- He is a 4x NBA champion and a 4x MVP award winner.
- He currently plays for the Los Angeles Lakers in the NBA.
- As of 2021, he has over 108 million followers across Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook combined.
- In 2015, he became the first athlete to top Forbes’ list of highest earners among US athletes.
- In 2018, he released a documentary called “Shut Up & Dribble.”
Dwayne Johnson, better known to the world as The Rock, is a major name in Hollywood and the social media space.
A former professional wrestler, Johnson has made millions through his acting gigs and endorsements on social media.
With more than 500 million followers across platforms like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and TikTok, he stands strong at number six on our list with an estimated net worth of $800 million.
Known for his larger-than-life personality accompanying his even larger biceps, here are a few facts about the actor:
- He was named the highest paid actor in 2019 by Forbes Magazine – earning an estimated $89.4 million that year alone!
- He has released two albums which went on to chart in several countries around the world.
- His philanthropic work embraces causes such as education for youth and disaster relief efforts.
- He is one of only two people to appear in one billion views club videos on YouTube – with over 1 billion views each!
- In December 2020 he launched his own tequila brand – “Teremana Tequila”.
Kylie Jenner, sister to Kim Kardashian, is the seventh richest social media influencer on the list with a net worth of $750 million.
She has amassed her wealth through her cosmetics company, Kylie Cosmetics, and various endorsement deals.
Kylie's brand and social media presence continues to grow as she currently has over 223 million Instagram followers with her posts gaining millions of likes each time. She has also achieved immense success through product collaborations with brands like Adidas and PacSun.
In addition to making waves in the fashion industry, Kylie is an avid entrepreneur who invests in businesses such as drone technology companies, Goomgles.co, Best Friend Apparel LLC., and Play ground Games LLP.
Here are five interesting facts about Kylie Jenner:
- She was named Forbes' youngest ever self-made billionaire in 2019 at age 21.
- At age 22 she had already sold over $1 billion worth of makeup products from her eponymous beauty line, Kylie Cosmetics.
- In 2016, she founded the philanthropic organization The Kybeffect Foundation to benefit young women of color go into STEM fields and entrepreneurship programs.
- Her daughter Stormi Webster made history by becoming the youngest person ever featured on Vogue's cover at age two months old in 2020!
- She received an honorary degree from Kendall College for changing the beauty industry landscape in 2020!
Andrew Tate is an entrepreneur, former Kickboxing world champion, and one of the richest social media influencers in the world.
He has amassed a net worth of $750 million through various businesses ventures and investments.
Aside from his immense wealth, he is also known for his prolific social media presence, which includes over 1 million followers on Twitter and another 1 million on Instagram.
He's gained fame in recent years due to his outspokenness on various political and social issues, often stirring up controversy with his bold opinions.
He's also made several appearances as a guest on various talk shows, most notably The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.
His success story is an inspiration to many aspiring entrepreneurs worldwide and serves as a reminder that there are no limits to what can be achieved with hard work and dedication.
Here are 5 things to know about Andrew Tate's success:
- He first achieved international acclaim by becoming the kickboxing World Champion at age 19.
- His foray into entrepreneurship began in 2010 when he founded “The Chess Group” – a venture capital fund focused on technology investments.
- In 2018, he founded Roam Global – a company dedicated to creating luxury travel experiences for those who want more than just the typical tourist experience.
- As a social media influencer, he has been featured in publications such as Vogue Magazine and Forbes Magazine.
- Through interviews with popular figures such as Elon Musk, Richard Branson, and Steve Wozniak, Andrew Tate has become well known for offering inspiring advice for entrepreneurs around the world looking to achieve success
Tristan Tate is one of the world's wealthiest social media influencers, with an estimated net worth of around $750 million.
The multi-faceted mogul has leveraged his influence to accumulate a massive fortune from investments in real estate, tech startups, and other ventures.
Tate first gained prominence as a social media star on YouTube and Instagram, where he has amassed millions of followers across his channels.
In addition to creating content for his own channels, he has also collaborated with major brands like Nike and Adidas to promote their products via his platforms. He also runs several businesses within the digital space such as a software development company and a digital marketing agency.
Tristan Tate has capitalized on his social media fame to become one of the most powerful influencers in the world today.
His success can serve as an inspiration for those looking to make it big in the world of social media influence. Here are five facts about Tristan Tate:
- Tristan Tate founded his own software development company while still attending college at Stanford University.
- He was named one of Forbes’ “30 Under 30” entrepreneurs in 2020 for his work in tech startups and digital marketing initiatives.
- He owns multiple homes across California that generate passive income from rental properties.
- His digital marketing agency works with some of the biggest names in entertainment and sports such as Drake and LeBron James.
- Tristan Tate was ranked by Forbes as one of the top 10 highest paid influencers in 2020
Lionel Messi is among the world's most successful and highest-earning social media influencers.
The Argentinian soccer star has been using his platforms to promote his team, Barcelona FC, as well as various brands, for many years.
His estimated worth is around $600 million.
Lionel Messi has become a powerful presence on social media through his massive following on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. He currently has over 75 million followers across all three platforms and continues to build strong relationships with brands such as Gatorade, Head & Shoulders, and Adidas.
Through his presence on social media, Lionel Messi has been able to establish himself as a global phenomenon. He has earned millions from sponsorships and collaborations with major brands in addition to his professional career earnings.
Additionally, he has used his platform to advocate for youth sports initiatives around the world and bring attention to children’s causes and charities.
Here are five facts about Lionel Messi's success on social media:
- Lionel Messi has worked with more than 40 different brands over the years;
- He was the first person to reach 90 million followers on Instagram;
- In 2020 alone he earned an estimated $30 million from brand deals;
- His posts have generated nearly 2 billion likes across all three of his accounts combined
12. Taylor Swift – $570 Million
One of the world's top-earning celebrity and renowned singer-songwriter, Taylor Swift is also counted among the richest social media influencers.
She has an estimated net worth of $570 million. With over 145 million Instagram followers, she ranks among the most followed celebrities on social media.
Popularly known for her iconic country music songs like “Love Story”, “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” and “You Belong With Me”, Taylor Swift has won numerous awards including 10 Grammy Awards and an Emmy Award.
She was also inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame and is the youngest person to win Album Of The Year at the Grammys twice in 2010 and 2019 respectively.
Taylor Swift's success as a social media influencer is attributed to her involvement with fans through social media engagement campaigns that encourages fans to participate in her works.
Her ability to connect with her audience helps build a deeper relationship with them which serves as a catalyst for all her successes.
These are some facts about Taylor Swift's success as one of the world's richest social media influencers:
- Ranked #12 among 50 richest social media influencers with a net worth of $570 million
- Over 145 million Instagram followers
- Winner of 10 Grammy Awards and an Emmy Award
- Youngest person ever to win Album Of The Year at Grammys twice
- Leverages fan engagement through various initiatives such as campaigns and connecting with audiences
13. Huda Kattan – $560 Million
Huda Kattan, otherwise known as the Queen of Beauty, is an Iraqi-American makeup artist, beauty blogger, and entrepreneur with a net worth of $560 million.
She started her career as a professional makeup and hair stylist working in Los Angeles and Dubai. After moving to Dubai in 2008, Kattan launched her own blog to document her beauty looks and share her tips.
The success of her blog led to the launch of her own cosmetics line Huda Beauty in 2013.
Her products are now sold in over 70 countries around the world.
Kattan has built a massive following on social media through her YouTube channel and Instagram account where she posts videos about makeup tutorials and beauty reviews.
She has collaborated with numerous major brands such as Sephora, Revlon, Ulta Beauty, and Dior. In 2020 she was named one of Forbes’ highest-paid influencers with an estimated income of $18 million that year alone.
The success of Huda Kattan’s business empire has made her one of the wealthiest social media influencers alive today with a net worth estimated at $560 million dollars:
- She is a professionally trained makeup artist who started out by styling hair and doing makeup for celebrities in Los Angeles before launching her blog in 2008.
- In 2013 she founded Huda Beauty which is now sold all over the world in over 70 countries.
- She has a massive following on social media including more than 49 million followers on Instagram, 5 million subscribers on YouTube, 3 million followers on Twitter, and 2 million followers on Facebook.
- In 2020 she was named as one of Forbes’ highest-paid influencers earning an estimated income of $18 million that year alone.
- Her business successes have earned her an estimated net worth of $560 million dollars making her one of the richest social media influencers alive today
Cristiano Ronaldo is the world's most followed athlete on social media and one of the wealthiest influencers, with an estimated net worth of over $500 million.
Named as one of Time magazine's 100 most influential people in the world, the soccer player has a powerful reach across social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
With over 335 million followers combined, he has used his influence to promote brands like Nike and Herbalife.
Ronaldo has leveraged his fame to become one of the most recognizable faces in sports endorsements and brand partnerships.
He currently has deals with some of the world’s leading companies, including Tag Heuer, Armani and American Tourister. Additionally, he owns seven hotels in Portugal and a line of clothing for children called “CR7 Junior”.
Here are five facts about this influential social media star:
- He was voted FIFA's Player of the Year five times since 2007.
- He became Real Madrid’s highest ever goalscorer with 450 goals scored between 2009-2018.
- In 2020, Forbes named him the fifth highest-paid celebrity in the world with total earnings of $105 million that year alone.
- His charitable foundation works to improve health care for vulnerable children around the world by supporting hospitals and schools in countries like Syria, Africa and Nepal.
- Ronaldo published his first book in 2019 which went on to be a best-seller not only in Portugal but also worldwide becoming available in 20 countries across four continents.
15. Beyoncé Knowles – $500 Million
Beyoncé Knowles is one of the wealthiest social media influencers in the world, with a net worth estimated at around $500 million.
She rose to fame as the lead singer of the R&B group Destiny's Child, and has since gone on to become an international superstar across music, film, television, and fashion.
On social media platforms like Instagram and Twitter, Beyoncé uses her influence to share her music and personal brand with millions of fans.
She also frequently speaks out on political issues, advocating for racial justice and gender equality. Her posts often inspire her fans to take action in their own communities and show how powerful social media can be when used correctly.
Some of Beyoncé’s most popular posts include behind-the-scenes footage from her music videos, interviews about her latest projects, photos from red carpet events, and images promoting social causes she supports.
She has won many awards for her work as a musician and performer over the years.
In addition to being one of the world's top earners on social media, Beyonce is also a successful entrepreneur with several business ventures including clothing lines and fragrances.
Here are 5 interesting facts about Beyonce's wealth as a social media influencer:
- She has over 130 million followers across all major platforms including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
- According to Forbes Magazine she earned over $56 million from June 2016 through June 2017 thanks largely in part to sponsorship deals with PepsiCo & H&M
- In June 2018 she made history becoming the first black woman artist to headline Coachella Valley Music Festival
- In 2020 alone she earned an estimated $81 million from endorsements with companies such as Adidas & American Express
- In 2020 she was listed by Forbes magazine as the 2nd highest paid celebrity in the world earning an estimated total of $420 million before taxes
17. Ellen DeGeneres – $500 Million
American comedian, television host, actress, writer, producer and LGBTQ activist, Ellen DeGeneres has had an incredibly successful career.
From her popular daytime talk show The Ellen DeGeneres Show to her numerous books, stand-up comedy shows and films, she has earned a reported net worth of $500 million.
Her social media presence is just as contagious with over 77 million followers on Instagram, 43 million followers on Twitter and nearly 4 million followers on Facebook.
Here are five facts about Ellen DeGeneres:
- She was the first female comedian to have a Netflix stand-up special
- In 2016 she won a Presidential Medal of Freedom from Barack Obama
- She started her own record label called ‘eleveneleven' in 2013
- She published four bestselling books
- She's been nominated for sixty-three Emmy Awards and won twenty-one
18. David Beckham – $450 Million
David Beckham is one of the world's most successful and highest-earning social media influencers, with an estimated net worth of $450 million.
His rise to fame began with his incredible career in football, during which he won 19 major trophies and played for some of the world’s biggest clubs including Manchester United, Real Madrid, AC Milan, and LA Galaxy.
Beckham is also recognized as a style icon and trendsetter who has partnered with some of the biggest fashion brands in the world such as Adidas, H&M, and Givenchy.
He is considered to be one of the first footballers to successfully leverage their fame into lucrative endorsements deals.
In addition to his popularity on the pitch and in fashion, Beckham has built a formidable presence online through prolific use of social media channels such as Instagram and Twitter.
He currently boasts over 72 million followers on Instagram alone and continues to engage with them regularly by posting content featuring his family life, brand partnerships, travel adventures, charity work and more.
Here are five facts about David Beckham that make him one of the richest social media influencers:
- He was the first British footballer to play 100 Champions League matches
- He was England’s most capped outfield player with 115 appearances from 1996 to 2009
- In 2013 he became UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador
- In 2017 he was inducted into the English Football Hall of Fame
- He has 7 Guinness World Records under his name
19. Victoria Beckham – $450 Million
Victoria Beckham is an internationally acclaimed fashion designer, businesswoman, author and philanthropist who has achieved great success in the social media world.
With a net worth of $450 million, she ranks among the top richest social media influencers in the world.
She is best known for her fashion design line, VB Collections, which she launched in 2008 at New York Fashion Week.
Victoria Beckham has built a strong presence on social media with more than 28 million followers across her accounts on Instagram and Twitter.
As well as fashion design, she often shares her life experiences with her audience including insights from motherhood and her work life balance. Her posts have helped to shape popular culture trends over the years and inspire many people worldwide.
In addition to being a successful entrepreneur and social media influencer, Victoria Beckham is also actively involved in philanthropic endeavors such as donating to charities like The Global Fund for Children and UNICEF UK.
She is passionate about making a difference in the lives of those less fortunate by supporting causes that empower women and children around the world.
Victoria Beckham’s influence on social media has enabled her to create a powerful platform that reaches millions of people each day.
Here are five key facts about this influential figure:
- Over 28 million followers across Instagram & Twitter
- Launched VB Collections in 2008 at New York Fashion Week
- Passionate about giving back through philanthropic endeavors
Kevin Hart is one of the most successful social media influencers in the world.
He is a comedian, actor, producer and writer who has earned his massive wealth through his successful career in entertainment.
As of 2021, his total net worth is estimated to be around $450 Million, which places him among the richest social media influencers globally.
Hart first rose to fame by winning an amateur comedy competition in 1999 and from there he never looked back. He has appeared in several critically acclaimed movies and TV shows like Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, Grudge Match, Ride Along, The Secret Life of Pets II and more recently Jumanji: The Next Level.
Additionally, he has released several highly successful stand-up comedy specials on Netflix as well as many collaborations with top brands such as Mountain Dew and Nike.
21. Floyd Mayweather – $450 Million
He is also a renowned social media influencer with a net worth of $450 million.
The five-division world champion has had numerous lucrative pay-per-view boxing matches and endorsements that have contributed to his great wealth.
In 2017, he became the highest paid athlete with an astonishing $275 million in earned income from his fight against mixed martial artist Conor McGregor.
Apart from being a successful boxer, Mayweather is also well known for his presence on social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube. His posts often contain motivational messages and highlight his luxurious lifestyle through pictures and videos of expensive cars, jewelry, luxury travel destinations, and more.
He currently has over 23M followers on Instagram alone!
Mayweather’s digital influence is further extended to his various business ventures including boxing promotion companies, clothing lines, restaurants, real estate investments, cryptocurrency advice services, music production companies and much more.
In short words: Floyd Mayweather is a professional boxer who holds the title as one of the richest social media influencers with an estimated net worth of $450 million.
Here are 4 quick facts about Floyd Mayweather's wealth:
- He was said to be the highest paid athlete in 2017 with an astonishing $275 million earned income from his fight against mixed martial artist Conor McGregor.
- He has over 23M followers on Instagram alone!
- He has several business ventures including boxing promotion companies, clothing lines, restaurants etc., which add more to his fortune every year.
- His posts often contain motivational messages and highlight his luxurious lifestyle through pictures and videos of expensive cars etc., which are hugely popular among fans worldwide.
22. Jennifer Lopez – $400 Million
American singer, actress, and dancer, Jennifer Lopez has an estimated net worth of $400 million.
She is listed as one of the world’s most powerful women and earns millions from her appearances in films, television shows and music albums.
Throughout her career, she has released seven studio albums which have sold over 55 million copies worldwide. Her film credits include “Selena” (1997), “The Wedding Planner” (2001) and “Maid in Manhattan” (2002).
She also stars in the NBC police drama series “Shades of Blue” and recently starred in the movie “Hustlers”.
In addition to her entertainment career, Lopez has had several successful business opportunities with companies such as L'Oreal and Fiat.
Throughout her career, she has won multiple awards including three American Music Awards, two Grammy Awards and one Latin Grammy Award.
Jennifer Lopez's Endorsements:
- L'Oréal Paris
- JLO by Jennifer Lopez Fashion Line
- Quay Australia Eyewear
- TOUS Jewelry
- Gillette Venus Razors
23. Kanye West – $400 Million
His net worth of $400 million makes him one of the richest social media influencers in the world.
West is known for his hip-hop albums such as The College Dropout, Late Registration and My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, which have made him a critically acclaimed multi-platinum artist. He has also achieved success in other creative ventures such as fashion design with his Yeezy brand and his music label G.O.O.D. Music.
He has been nominated for numerous awards including 21 Grammys, 57 BET Awards, 4 Brit Awards and 3 Soul Train Music Awards among others.
West's influence on social media has grown exponentially over the years with over 30 million followers on Twitter and 24 million followers on Instagram to date.
His presence on both platforms has allowed him to gain massive influence in the entertainment industry through promoting his projects as well as those of other artists he admires or endorses via his various posts across all platforms.
The five short bullets at the end are:
- 21 Grammy nominations
- 57 BET Award nominations
- 4 Brit Award nominations
- 3 Soul Train Music Award nominations
- Over 30 Million followers on Twitter and 24 Million followers on Instagram
24. Gisele Bündchen – $400 Million
Gisele Bündchen has established herself as one of the most successful models in the world, with an estimated net worth of $400 million.
Gisele began her career at the age of 14 when she was discovered by a modeling agency while walking on a Brazilian beach.
Since then, Gisele has gone on to become one of the most recognizable faces in the fashion industry, appearing on countless magazine covers and walking runways for some of the world's leading fashion brands.
Gisele has also successfully ventured into other entertainment industries, including acting and music.
She famously appeared in films such as The Devil Wears Prada and Taxi, and recorded music with artists like Pharrell Williams. In addition to her modeling career, Gisele is well-known for her philanthropic efforts, supporting organizations that promote environmental conservation and animal rights.
Here are 5 facts about Gisele Bündchen's multi-faceted career:
- She was named one of People Magazine's “50 Most Beautiful People” six times throughout her career.
- As a model, Gisele has been featured in over 1,000 magazine editorials and campaigns worldwide.
- She made history in 2004 when she became the first Brazilian supermodel to grace the cover of Vogue USA alone.
- She is a co-founder of the Sejaa Pure Skincare line which launched in 2012 – this line is certified organic and cruelty-free.
- In 2018, Gisele was inducted into the International Best Dressed List Hall of Fame by Vanity Fair Magazine – she joins an elite group that includes icons such as Grace Kelly and Audrey Hepburn among others
25. Katy Perry – $330 Million
Katy Perry is an American singer, songwriter and television judge who has a current net worth of $330 million.
Throughout her career, she has released five studio albums and has won five American Music Awards, four Guinness World Records, a Brit Award, and a Juno Award. Perry has also been featured on Forbes' list of Highest-Paid Women in Music for eleven consecutive years.
In addition to her success in music, Perry has also ventured into other business endeavors such as launching multiple fragrances and starting her own record label, Metamorphosis Music.
In 2020, it was reported that she had sold more than 81 million digital singles globally making her the second best-selling digital singles artist of all time.
Here are some additional facts about Katy Perry:
- She was once married to actor/comedian Russell Brand from 2010 to 2011.
- She wrote the song “I Kissed A Girl” which debuted at number one on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart in 2008.
- In 2018 she made a cameo appearance in the movie “The Simpsons Movie” voicing the character “Mona Lisa”.
- She performed at Super Bowl XLIX halftime show in 2015 becoming one of the most watched events on television with an estimated 118 million viewers worldwide.
- In 2017 she launched the shoe collection entitled “KP Collection” which was sold exclusively through E! Online store.
26. Justin Bieber – $300 Million
At just 26 years old, Justin Bieber is one of the world's richest social media influencers with an estimated net worth of $300 million.
He has over 145 million followers on Instagram and his YouTube channel boasts over 53.6 million subscribers, making him one of the most popular and influential figures online.
Bieber’s success story began when he was discovered in 2008 through a series of viral videos posted on YouTube and quickly became an international sensation.
Since then, Bieber has released five multi-platinum studio albums, won numerous awards including two Grammy Awards and three American Music Awards, sold out multiple world tours including his latest ‘Purpose World Tour’ which grossed over $250 million worldwide, made several lucrative endorsement deals with major companies such as Calvin Klein and Proactiv, and even launched his own clothing line ‘Drew’ in collaboration with Adidas.
In addition to these accomplishments, Bieber has also appeared in films like Never Say Never (2011) and Zoolander 2 (2016).
27. Justin Timberlake – $250 Million
Justin Timberlake is an American singer, songwriter, actor, and producer who has made a huge impact on the social media world.
He is one of the most influential celebrities on the planet and has accumulated over 250 million dollars from his career as an entertainment mogul.
In addition to his music career, he has been involved in various business ventures and investments that have enabled him to become one of the richest social media influencers in the world. He is estimated to be worth around 250 million dollars.
Most notably, Justin Timberlake was an early investor in the now-popular streaming platform Spotify and is credited for helping it grow in popularity amongst music fans worldwide.
Additionally, he has partnered with numerous companies such as Coca-Cola, Microsoft, and MySpace which have further increased his influence and wealth.
He currently boasts a combined total of 275 million followers across all major social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube – making him one of the most followed people on the internet today.
28. Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior – $200 Million
Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior, commonly known as Neymar Jr. or simply Neymar, is a Brazilian professional footballer and one of the richest social media influencers in the world with an estimated net worth of $200 million.
He is considered to be one of the greatest players in the history of football and he currently plays for Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) as well as for the Brazilian national team.
Neymar made his fortune from his salary at PSG, endorsements with several brands like Nike, Red Bull, Beats by Dre, Gillette, etc., as well as through his own brand “Nike”. Furthermore, he is also a prolific social media influencer with over 200 million followers on Instagram alone and has been featured on various television shows and commercials.
In addition to being a great footballer and social media influencer, Neymar is also involved in philanthropic activities such as donating to educational projects in Brazil and creating foundations aimed at supporting disadvantaged populations.
He has also lent his voice to campaigns that advocate for racial equality and environmental conservation causes.
Neymar's rise to fame from a young age has made him one of the most recognizable figures in football and entertainment industry worldwide.
He continues to inspire millions around the globe with his passion for football and his commitment towards making a difference in society on multiple fronts.
Here are five facts about Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior:
- He was born on 5 February 1992 in Mogi das Cruzes, São Paulo state, Brazil.
- He began playing football at an early age which led him to sign his first professional contract with FC Santos in 2009 when he was just 17 years old.
- In 2013 he signed for FC Barcelona where he won two La Liga titles during four seasons at the club before moving to Paris Saint-Germain in 2017 for an amount of €222 million which was then a world record transfer fee for any player ever signed until 2019 when Kylian Mbappe broke the record by moving from Monaco to PSG too but for €270 million fee .
- On 16 August 2020 he became the youngest ever recipient of FIFA's Order of Merit award due to his contribution towards using football as an instrument for peace and tolerance worldwide .
- He ranks second after Cristiano Ronaldo as most followed person on Instagram having over 200 million followers .
29. Nicki Minaj – $150 Million
Nicki Minaj is one of the world's most successful female rappers and social media influencers, having an estimated net worth of $150 million.
Her influence on the music industry is undeniable. From her catchy rap lyrics to her signature style of fashion, she has made a name for herself in the hip-hop and rap world.
With over 86 million followers on Instagram, she is one of the most influential social media users today.
Some of Nicki Minaj’s notable achievements include:
- 10 Billboard Hot 100 Top 10 Singles
- Six Grammy Award nominations
- Young Money label signed with Universal Music Group (UMG)
- Hosted award shows like the MTV Video Music Awards and American Music Awards
- Collaborated with artists such as Drake, Lil Wayne, Kanye West, 50 Cent, and more
- Received BET awards for Best Female Hip Hop Artist and Best Collaboration
- Launched FashionNova line in 2018
30. Virat Kohli – $127 Million
Virat Kohli is an Indian professional cricketer and the current captain of the India national cricket team.
He has earned a great deal of success as an international sportsperson, becoming one of the most celebrated athletes in his country.
His social media presence and interactions with fans have earned him a massive following, making him one of the world's richest social media influencers.
Kohli has achieved numerous successes throughout his career including winning four Player of the Year awards from ICC over four consecutive years (2012 to 2015) and nine Man of the Match awards in Test Cricket.
He also holds multiple batting records, including: fastest to 10,000 runs in One-Day Internationals (ODIs), as well as fastest Indian batsman to reach 1,000 runs and 5,000 runs in Test cricket.
Kohli’s strong influence on social media has allowed him to amass a large fan base which he leveraged to generate significant wealth through endorsements and sponsorships.
He is estimated to be worth $127 million dollars due largely in part to his successful career as a professional cricketer and social media star. Some of his most notable off-field endorsements include brands like Uber Eats, Audi, MRF tyres, Tissot watches, Manyavar clothing line, American Tourister luggage bags among many others.
Here are five facts about Virat Kohli:
- He was the first batsman ever to score seven ODI centuries in a calendar year (2018).
- He was named one of Time magazine's 100 Most Influential People in the World for 2018.
- In 2019 he became the only player across all three formats (Test Cricket, ODI & T20) to have scored 20 or more centuries each format.
- He won India's highest sporting honor – Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award – for excellence in sports in 2017–18 season.
- In 2020 he received Padma Shri award from Government of India for his contribution towards sports
31. Mr Beast – $100 Million
Mr Beast, known as Jimmy Donaldson in real life, is one of the most successful social media influencers in the world.
He originally rose to fame through his YouTube channel, where he has over 50 million subscribers and 15 billion views on his videos.
His content typically consist of extreme stunts and giveaways from gaming to charity initiatives. He has won several awards for his work, including the Streamy Awards Creator of the Year in 2019. In addition to YouTube, he is active on Instagram and Twitter with millions of followers as well.
Mr Beast's estimated net worth is around $100 million, earning him a spot amongst the 50 richest social media influencers today.
Mr Beast is known for his extravagant stunts such as giving away cars or huge sums of money to strangers or friends alike.
He also created the #TeamTrees initiative which raised over 20 million dollars for tree planting projects all over the world and earned him a nomination for a Nobel Peace Prize in 2020.
Some of his other works include donating hundreds of thousands of dollars to charities such as St Jude Children’s Research Hospital and Feeding America during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Here are some key facts about Mr Beast:
- Real name: Jimmy Donaldson
- Subscribers on YouTube: 50+ million
- Views on YouTube videos: 15+ billion
- Awards won: Streamy Awards Creator of the Year in 2019
Selena Gomez is a renowned American actress, singer and songwriter, and one of the world’s most successful social media influencers.
With her career spanning over a decade, she has become one of the most influential and wealthiest social media personalities in 2020.
Selena Gomez’s estimated net worth is an impressive $95 million.
She has over 167 million followers on Instagram, making it her largest audience across all social media platforms.
Her savvy use of her platform to promote brands such as Coach, Puma and Pantene has earned her big-time deals from these companies, contributing to her growing fortune.
Not only does Selena Gomez have massive commercial success but she also uses her platform to raise awareness about political and social causes such as feminism and gender equality.
Through this commitment to making a positive change in the world around us, Selena Gomez has continued to strengthen her influence through every post she shares with her loyal fans.
Here are 5 facts that make Selena Gomez one of the richest social media influencers of 2020:
- Selena Gomez produces content for Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter which helps drive traffic to her brand partnerships.
- She has collaborated with fashion labels such as Puma, Louis Vuitton and Coach to create exclusive campaigns for their products.
- Her album “Rare” peaked at #1 on the Billboard 200 chart when it was released in January 2020.
- In 2019 alone, she earned approximately $20 million from endorsement deals—her highest ever annual income from endorsements alone!
- She currently boasts a total of 167 million followers across all social media platforms combined.
34. Emma Watson – $85 Million
Emma Watson is an English actress, fashion model, and social media influencer who has amassed a wealth of $85 million.
She rose to prominence in the early 2000s for her role as Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter series of films. Since then, she has been featured in more than 25 movies including The Bling Ring, Beauty and the Beast, and Little Women.
In addition to acting, Watson has become known for her involvement in activism on behalf of women's rights and environmental causes.
This has made her one of the most sought-after influencers in the world with millions of followers across social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Watson also runs a production company called Sudden Oak Films, which focuses on developing stories with female protagonists that were initially overlooked by mainstream Hollywood film studios.
Her philanthropic work includes partnering with UN Women as their Goodwill Ambassador since 2014 and receiving several awards from different organizations for championing gender equality and women’s empowerment.
Here are five facts about Emma Watson:
- She was named after a character from William Wordsworth’s poem “The Daisy”
- As of 2020, she is estimated to be worth around $85 million
- She studied at both Brown University and Oxford University
- She launched an online book club called Our Shared Shelf in 2016
- In 2018 she received a British Academy Film Award for her performance in Little Women
35. Chrissy Teigen – $75 Million
Model, cookbook author, host, and co-host of the hit comedy talk show Lip Sync Battle, Chrissy Teigen is one of the top richest social media influencers in the world.
With her combined earnings of $75 million in 2020 and over 28 million followers on Instagram, she has quickly become one of the most recognizable social media celebrities.
Chrissy Teigen began her career as a model for various fashion magazines including Sports Illustrated before transitioning to television and hosting Lip Sync Battle on Spike.
She has also appeared in several music videos including John Legend’s “All Of Me” and Nicki Minaj's “Anaconda”.
In addition to her entertainment career, Teigen has also authored two bestselling cookbooks titled Cravings: Hungry For More and Cravings: Recipes For All The Food You Want To Eat.
Five facts about Chrissy Teigen include:
- She is married to singer/songwriter John Legend
- In 2018, she was named one of Time magazine’s 100 Most Influential People
- She was once featured on an episode of Oprah’s Master Class
- She is a vocal advocate for mental health awareness
- Her first cookbook, Cravings: Recipes For All The Food You Want To Eat, won an International Association Of Culinary Professionals Award
Kayla Itsines is an Australian personal trainer, entrepreneur, and author.
She is ranked as one of the richest social media influencers with a net worth of $70 million.
Itsines is best known for her Bikini Body Guide (BBG) program that has been used by millions of women to live healthier lifestyles.
She launched the program in 2015 and it quickly gained traction in the fitness industry due to its simple yet effective approach to exercise and nutrition.
Itsines also has a strong presence on multiple social media platforms, including Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter. Over the years, she has built an impressive fanbase of over 11 million followers across all platforms combined.
Her content focuses on health, fitness, and healthy lifestyle tips for her audience.
In addition to her BBG program, Itsines also sells workout apparel through her activewear brand “Sweat” which has become hugely popular among fitness enthusiasts around the globe.
She has also released several books related to health and nutrition which have had great success among her followers.
Some of Itsines' achievements include collaborating with brands such as Adidas and Reebok on various projects, being featured in Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia list in 2016 and being awarded Cosmopolitan's Fun Fearless Female award in 2017.
In conclusion, Kayla Itsines has made great strides in the world of social media influence by becoming one of the richest influencers today with a net worth of $70 million dollars.
Here are five key facts about Kayla Itsines:
- Launched Bikini Body Guide (BBG) Program in 2015
- Has 11 Million Followers Across All Platforms Combined
- Sells Workout Apparel Through Her Activewear Brand “Sweat”
- Featured In Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List In 2016
- Awarded Cosmopolitan's Fun Fearless Female Award In 2017
37. Kourtney Kardashian – $65 Million
Kourtney Kardashian is a popular American television personality, model and social media influencer.
She is widely known for her starring role in the hit reality series Keeping Up with the Kardashians, which has been running since 2007.
With an estimated net worth of $65 million, she ranks among some of the richest social media influencers in the world.
Due to her success as a reality star, model and entrepreneur, Kourtney has amassed a large following on Instagram. Her posts feature her business ventures and day-to-day life as an influential celebrity.
Through her various collaborations with high-end brands such as Calvin Klein and Good American, Kourtney has increased her net worth significantly over the years.
She also owns and operates lifestyle websites Poosh and Preay which are dedicated to promoting health and wellness topics for millennials.
These platforms enabled Kourtney to gain even more followers and recognition worldwide as one of the wealthiest social media influencers of today.
Here are five facts about Kourtney Kardashian's success:
- She was born in California in 1979.
- She launched her own clothing line called 2Dress in 2011.
- She has appeared on several magazine covers including Elle France ad Harper’s Bazaar Arabia.
- In 2014, she opened a children’s clothing store called Kids Supply with her sister Kim Kardashian West.
- Forbes named Kourtney one of America’s Self-Made Women in 2020 for her successful business ventures across fashion, beauty and lifestyle industries
38. Kendall Jenner – $60 Million
Kendall Jenner is one of the world's top social media influencers and a star of Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
She has built an empire through endorsement deals, collaborations, and her own beauty line with sister Kylie. With an estimated net worth of $60 million dollars, Kendall is among the richest social media influencers in the world.
Kendall has worked with some of the world's top brands including Estée Lauder, Calvin Klein, Adidas Originals, and more recently, Proactiv.
Her net worth includes annual earnings from campaigns and product endorsements as well as income from her clothing line collaboration with sister Kylie Jenner. Additionally, Kendal has become increasingly influential on Instagram over the years and currently has over 190 million followers on her page.
In addition to being a fashion icon and successful entrepreneur, Kendall also spends much of her time devoted to philanthropy which includes supporting organizations such as Autism Speaks and Red Cross Disaster Relief Fundraising.
Here are five facts about Kendall Jenner:
- She was named Forbes’ highest paid model in 2018 for bringing in $22.5 million that year alone
- She was the cover star for Vogue Arabia’s March 2019 issue
- In 2016 she starred in a movie called Ocean’s Eight
- She ranks second on Instagram’s Top 10 Most Followed accounts list
- In 2017 she founded a production company called ‘KendallJenner Productions’
39. Khloé Kardashian – $60 Million
Khloé Kardashian is an American television personality, model, businesswoman, and social media influencer. She was born in Los Angeles on June 27, 1984.
Kardashian first rose to fame for her role in the reality show Keeping Up With the Kardashians (2007–present) alongside her sisters Kourtney and Kim.
Kardashian’s entrepreneurial spirit is evident in her multiple investments and businesses.
Her net worth is estimated at $60 million due to her successful involvement in various retail and fashion ventures from her makeup lines with Kylie Cosmetics and Good American Jeans to her clothing brand with PrettyLittleThing.
Additionally, she has made a great income through social media endorsements as a major influencer with over 114 million followers on Instagram alone.
Apart from being a prominent figure within the entertainment industry, Kardashian has also been actively involved in multiple charitable organizations including Children’s Hospital Los Angeles and Girls Incorporated of Greater Los Angeles.
In summary, Khloé Kardashian is a renowned American television personality and social media influencer who has gained significant recognition for her lucrative investments and initiatives that amount to an impressive $60 million net worth:
- Star of ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians' since 2007
- Endorsement deals with Kylie Cosmetics and Good American Jeans
- Clothing line collaboration with PrettyLittleThing
- Over 114 million followers on Instagram
- Charitable work with Children’s Hospital Los Angeles and Girls Incorporated of Greater Los Angeles
41. Cara Delevingne – $50 Million
Cara Delevingne is a British model, actress, and social media influencer known for her bold and daring fashion choices.
She has been featured in campaigns for fashion houses such as Burberry, Chanel, and Mulberry throughout her career. As of 2020, she is estimated to have a net worth of over $50 million.
Her success on social media has made her one of the richest influencers in the world today.
She has a combined audience of over 64 million followers across Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube. Her accounts are filled with quirky content that covers topics from beauty to travel to entertainment news.
Delevingne has also ventured into acting, having starred in films such as Suicide Squad (2016), Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017), and Carnival Row (2019).
She was even awarded ‘Model Of The Year' at the British Fashion Awards in 2012.
Five points about Cara Delevingne’s success include:
- She was awarded ‘Model Of The Year’ at the British Fashion Awards in 2012.
- She has an impressive combined following of over 64 million followers across four platforms on social media.
- Her accounts are full of engaging content that covers topics from beauty to travel to entertainment news.
- She has been featured in prestigious fashion house campaigns like Burberry, Chanel and Mulberry throughout her career.
- She successfully transitioned from modelling to acting with roles in notable films like Suicide Squad (2016) and Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017).
42. Gigi Hadid – $30 Million
Gigi Hadid is a world-famous supermodel and one of the richest social media influencers in the world, with an estimated net worth of over $30 million according to Forbes.
Ever since her teenage years, she has worked with some of the most influential fashion labels and designers like Versace, Tommy Hilfiger, and Marc Jacobs. As a model, she has been featured on countless magazine covers including Vogue and Sports Illustrated.
Gigi also has a large following on her various social media platforms which include Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
She currently has over 47 million followers on Instagram alone where she often posts about her fashion projects as well as her personal life. Her influence also extends into business ventures such as launching her own collections for major brands like Reebok.
Here are five facts about Gigi Hadid's career as a social media influencer:
- Gigi was signed to IMG Models in 2013 after being discovered by Paul Cavaco at a Guess Jeans party in 2010.
- She was named “Model of the Year” in 2016 by the British Fashion Council
- In 2017 Gigi starred on Taylor Swift's music video “Bad Blood”.
- She launched her own makeup line with Maybelline New York called “GIGI X MAYBELLINE” in 2018
- In 2019 she served as one of the judges for America's Next Top Model alongside fellow models Tyra Banks and Ashley Graham
43. Bella Hadid – $25 Million
Bella Hadid is an American model and social media influencer with an estimated net worth of $25 million.
She has over 31 million followers on Instagram and is known for her collaborations with high-end brands such as Moschino, Fendi, Marc Jacobs, and Dior.
In addition to her modeling career and endorsements, Bella Hadid is also a successful businesswoman. In 2017 she launched the lifestyle brand, Chrome Hearts x Bella, which encompasses apparel, accessories, jewelry and more.
In 2018 she was named one of Time magazine's “100 Most Influential People” and in 2019 she was listed as one of the 100 Most Powerful Women in the World by Forbes magazine.
Here are five interesting facts about Bella Hadid:
- She was the face of Dior Beauty from 2016 to 2018.
- She won Model of the Year at the 2016 British Fashion Awards.
- She walked for Victoria's Secret fashion show in 2016 and 2018.
- In 2019 she made her debut on the cover of Vogue Arabia magazine.
- She has collaborated with French luxury footwear brand Christian Louboutin on a capsule collection released in 2020
44. Lily Singh – $20 Million
Lily Singh is a Canadian YouTube personality turned actress, comedian, author and host.
She established herself as an internet sensation under the name ‘Superwoman’, by creating content focused on humor and female empowerment. Her net worth is estimated to be around $20 million due to her success in various fields.
Lily Singh has gained much fame through her YouTube channel which has over 14 million subscribers and counting.
Her videos have accumulated around 3 billion views worldwide and she has been recognized as one of YouTube’s most successful female creators. She also hosts ‘A Little Late with Lilly Singh’ on NBC, which makes her the only woman currently hosting a late night talk show on any major US network.
In the past five years she has also released two New York Times bestselling books ‘How to Be a Bawse: A Guide to Conquering Life’ and ‘Bawse: A Guide to Surviving My Twenties’ and even created her own production company, Unicorn Island Productions.
Singh uses her platform to represent minorities, advocate for gender equality and challenge misogyny in the world today.
In 2017 she was included in TIME magazine's list of 100 Most Influential People of the year for raising awareness about issues such as bisexual representation, mental health awareness and more through her personal stories online.
Five Short Bullets About Lily Singh:
- First female late night show host on major US network NBC
- Accumulated over 14 million subscribers on Youtube channel with over 3 billion views
- Released two New York Times Bestselling books
- Created Unicorn Island Productions production company
- Advocate for gender equality and challenges misogyny
45. Bella Thorne – $12 Million
Bella Thorne is an American actress and singer who has achieved extraordinary success in social media influencer marketing.
With over 46 million followers on Instagram, she has used her platform to become one of the most successful influencers in terms of monetizing her presence on social media. In 2020, Forbes estimated her net worth to be around $12 million, making her one of the 50 richest social media influencers in the world.
From promoting fashion brands to launching her own app, Bella Thorne has experienced immense success as a social media influencer:
- She was named as one of People Magazine's ‘Most Beautiful' in 2017.
- Over the years, she has landed major deals with various fashion labels like Nylon magazine and Marc Jacobs Beauty.
- She released her own clothing line at H&M store in 2018.
- In 2019, she launched a self-titled app where users can get exclusive access to private pictures and videos for a monthly subscription fee.
- Her net worth of $12 million makes her one of the top earners among celebrities and influencers alike.
46. Chiara Ferragni – $10 Million
Chiara Ferragni is an Italian influencer and fashion entrepreneur with a net worth of over $10 million.
She is the founder of The Blonde Salad, a popular lifestyle blog, and has also created her own line of shoes. Her success as a social media influencer can be attributed to her bubbly personality, unique sense of style, and ability to engage with fans on multiple platforms.
Ferragni has collaborated with some of the biggest brands in the world such as Dior and Moschino, and even graced the cover of Vogue in 2017.
She has been listed by Forbes as one of the most influential fashion bloggers in the world for several years running.
The social media star currently boasts over 18 million followers on Instagram alone, and continues to post photos from her travels around the world while promoting her business ventures.
Five Facts about Chiara Ferragni:
- She won the Best Fashion Award at Bloglovin’s 2017 awards ceremony.
- She started The Blonde Salad blog in 2009 while studying law at university in Milan.
- In 2018 she launched her own clothing line called “Chiara Ferragni Collection” which is now sold in stores all around the world.
- Besides blogging, Ferragni also works as a model and ambassador for many different brands worldwide.
- She was named one of TIME Magazine's 100 Most Influential People Of 2019 alongside some other big names such as Barrack Obama and Lady Gaga!
47. Sommer Ray – $8 Million
Sommer Ray is an American social media star and fitness trainer who has a net worth of $8 million.
Born on September 15, 1996, in Colorado, USA, she started out by posting videos on Vine where she gained over 8 million followers before the app was shut down.
She is also very active on Instagram with over 20 million followers, which she uses to market her own line of fitness apparel and online training programs.
In addition to her presence on social media platforms, Sommer Ray has also been featured in magazines such as Maxim and Sports Illustrated.
She has also collaborated with brands like BoohooMAN, Fashion Nova and Pura Vida Bracelets.
Some of the highlights of Sommer Ray's career include:
- Winning the 2017 Streamy Award for Best Influencer
- Being named Maxim’s ‘Instagram Queen’ in 2018
- Being featured as one of Forbes' ‘30 Under 30’ in 2020
- Launching an eye shadow palette for Morphe Cosmetics
- Becoming a member of Team Fabletics alongside Kate Hudson
Michelle Lewin is one of the richest social media influencers in the world.
She is an Instagram star, fitness model, and fitness entrepreneur who has amassed a net worth of over $6 million.
Originally from Venezuela, she moved to Miami at age 19 to pursue her dreams of becoming a fitness model. She has since become one of the most recognizable faces in the fitness community with her strong presence on social media.
As of today, she boasts a staggering 11.7 million followers on Instagram alone.
Michelle is an advocate for body positivity and self-love, encouraging women to embrace who they are and strive towards physical and mental wellness.
She often shares tips on healthy eating habits, workout routines, and lifestyle advice on her social media accounts as well as her website www.michellelewinfitness.com.
Michelle Lewin's impressive career in health and fitness has earned her considerable wealth and success worldwide, making her one of the richest social media influencers globally with a net worth estimated at $6 million dollars.
- Net worth estimated at $6 million
- 11.7 million followers on Instagram
- Advocate for body positivity & self-love
49. Nikkie de Jager (NikkieTutorials) – $6 Million
Dutch-born social media sensation, Nikkie de Jager, is the 49th richest influencer on the list with a net worth of $6 million.
Better known as her YouTube channel name ‘NikkieTutorials', Nikkie has garnered an international fanbase for her beauty tutorials and makeup tips and tricks. Her channel has over 13 million subscribers and she also collaborated with various mega-brands like Marc Jacobs Beauty, Maybelline NY, and L'Oréal Paris amongst many others.
When it comes to social media success, Nikkie is one of the most well-known influencers in the beauty industry.
Here are 5 facts about her:
- She started her YouTube channel back in 2008 at age 14.
- She calls herself “the official makeup artist of YouTube”.
- In 2015, she was named as one of the 30 Most Powerful YouTubers by The Daily Dot.
- In October 2019, she released a single called “Dare To Dream” which went on to become a major hit worldwide!
- She launched her own makeup line called “Nikkietutorials x Ofra Cosmetics” in January 2020!
50. Cameron Dallas – $4 Million
Cameron Dallas is one of the world's wealthiest social media influencers, having earned an estimated net worth of $4 million.
Widely known as a social media star, he is best known for his Vine and YouTube content, which has amassed millions of followers and billions of views worldwide.
Aside from his social media successes, Cameron has also made appearances in films such as “Expelled” and “The Outfield”. He has collaborated with brands like American Eagle, Calvin Klein, Coca-Cola, MTV, Warner Music Group, and Disney to name a few.
Additionally, he released a clothing line called United XXVI in 2016.
Dallas is also an active philanthropist who has worked with charitable organizations such as DoSomething and created his own foundation called the #DALLASGIVESBACK initiative to help those affected by Hurricane Harvey relief efforts in 2017.
Here are five fast facts about Cameron Dallas:
- He began making money online when he was only 15 years old.
- His Vine program had 7 billion loops as of 2017.
- In 2018 he sold out shows for his national tour entitled “Magcon” in over 50 cities across the U.S., Canada and Australia .
- He released a 2017 documentary series titled Chasing Cameron which followed him on tour with Magcon Boys and showcased his personal life behind the scenes .
- As of 2018 his Instagram following was over 25 million people worldwide .
Conclusion | 50 Richest Social Media Influencers In The World
Overall, the world of social media is a lucrative one for those who know how to use it correctly.
The top 50 richest influencers in the world have each earned their success through hard work and dedication to creating engaging content that resonates with an audience.
- Elon Musk – $226 Billion
- Donald Trump – $4 Billion
- Rihanna – $1.7 Billion
- Kim Kardashian – $1.4 Billion
- Lebron James – $1 Billion
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson – $800 Million
- Kylie Jenner – $750 Million
- Andrew Tate – $750 Million
- Tristan Tate – $750 Million
- Lionel Andres Messi – $620 Million
From makeup gurus like Jeffree Star and James Charles to lifestyle bloggers like PewDiePie and Logan Paul, these are some of the most successful people on social media today.
With so many opportunities available for aspiring influencers, now might be your chance to become part of this elite group!