Are you curious about the Kylie Jenner diet and workout routine?
Do you wonder how Kylie eats and trains to maintain her fabulous physique?
Then you’ve come to the right place.
In this comprehensive guide, I show you how to use the Kylie Jenner diet and workout routine to finally get a body like Kylie!
- Part 1: The Kylie Jenner Diet
- Part 2: The Kylie Jenner Workout Routine
Kylie Jenner is one of the most popular celebrities in the world.
She is famous for starting her Kylie Cosmetics beauty brand, which she used to become one of the world’s youngest billionaires, and for starring on the popular Keeping Up With The Kardashians TV show for more than a decade.
Of course, he is also famous for her incredible physique!
So how does Kylie stay in such great shape year round?
Kylie Jenner follows a healthy diet with 3 whole food meals each day. She focuses on healthy choices like salads, chicken, salmon, healthy carbs, and avocados.
Of course, she also performs plenty of high-intensity workouts to tone her body – including her legs, glutes, and abs!
Let’s start by looking at the exact meal plan that Kylie follows when she wants to get in shape as fast as possible. Check it out:
The Kylie Jenner Diet
- Scrambled eggs
- 16 ounces celery juice
- Coffee with collagen creamer
- Organic kale salad
- Grilled chicken
- Green beans
- Organic green juice
- Mexican food tacos
- Grilled chicken
As you can see, Kylie focuses on eating 3 balanced meals per day.
Unlike a lot of fitness influencers, Kylie doesn’t count the exact number of proteins, carbs, and fats that she eats each meal. Instead, she focuses on eating healthy whole food meals to stay in great shape.
For breakfast, Kylie likes to eat scrambled eggs with bacon, avocado, and anything else that sounds good that day!
She also makes sure to include her coffee with collagen powder to keep her skin nice and healthy.
For lunch, Kylie likes to focus on organic salads with chicken, kale, green beans, and other healthy foods.
For dinner, Kylie likes to mix things up.
However, she almost always focuses on things like chicken, fish, potatoes, quinoa, and other yummy foods.
More than anything, Kylie has a list of foods that she tries to eat during the week, as well as a list of foods that she almost NEVER eats.
For example, Kylie is allergic to dairy products, so she almost never includes them in her diet.
“I feel like dairy made me gain a lot of weight. So, now I’ve cut out dairy from my diet, and it’s helping me get back in shape.”
Here are some foods that Kylie always tries to include in her diet:
Foods That Kylie Jenner Loves
- Food #1: Sushi
- Food #2: Potatoes
- Food #3: Avocados
- Food #4: Yellow rice
- Food #5: Almond milk
- Food #6: Oatmeal
- Food #7: Fish chicken
- Food #8: Soy milk
- Food #9: Organic juices
Of course, Kylie Jenner also has a list of foods that she NEVER eats…
Foods Kylie Jenner Avoids
- Food #1: Processed food
- Food #2: Artificial ingredients
- Food #3: Refined sugar
- Food #4: Chemical additives
- Food #5: Milk / dairy
It may seem a little extreme to cut out foods like milk, dairy, and processed foods from your diet. However, Kylie is an international celebrity, and she is always looking for ways to make it easier for her to stay in shape.
For her, eliminating these “problem foods” is an easy way to maintain her figure without worrying too much about how many calories she eats each day.
Of course, Kylie Jenner also performs plenty of high-intensity workouts to maintain her figure. She likes to perform high-volume workouts focused on just her upper or lower body.
Here is one of Kylie’s lower body workouts that you can try. Check it out:
Kylie Jenner Lower Body Workout
- Exercise #1: Dumbbell squats, 3 sets of 10-15 reps
- Exercise #2: Side lunges, 3 sets of 10-15 reps
- Exercise #3: Forward lunges, 3 sets of 10-15 reps
- Exercise #4: Skater lunge, 3 sets of 10-15 reps
- Exercise #5: Crunches, 3 sets of 10-15 reps
- Exercise #6: Reverse crunches, 3 sets of 10-15 reps
- Exercise #7: Planks, 3 sets of 10-15 reps
- Exercise #8: Ball throws, 3 sets of 10-15 reps
- Exercise #9: Stability ball leg curls, 3 sets of 10-15 reps
- Exercise #10: Wood chops, 3 sets of 10-15 reps
- Exercise #11: Mountain climbers, 3 sets of 10-15 reps
Talk about an intense workout! Kylie performs 4 different exercises for her legs, including dumbbell squats, side lunges, forward lunges, and skater lunges.
After that, she performs a wide variety of “core exercises” for her abs and obliques.
Actually, this is a strategy that Kylie uses in all of her workouts: she performs several compound exercises for her upper or lower body, followed by different ab isolation movements.
In case you were curious, here is one of Kylie Jenner’s upper body workouts that you can try:
Kylie Jenner Upper Body Workout
- Exercise #1: Dumbbell chest press, 3 sets of 10-15 reps
- Exercise #2: Dumbbell flys, 3 sets of 10-15 reps
- Exercise #3: Lat pulldown, 3 sets of 10-15 reps
- Exercise #4: Dumbbell rows, 3 sets of 10-15 reps
- Exercise #5: Dumbbell shoulder press, 3 sets of 10-15 reps
- Exercise #6: Lateral raises, 3 sets of 10-15 reps
- Exercise #7: Dumbbell curls, 3 sets of 10-15 reps
- Exercise #8: Triceps extensions, 3 sets of 10-15 reps
- Exercise #9: Ball throws, 3 sets of 10-15 reps
- Exercise #10: Crunches, 3 sets of 10-15 reps
- Exercise #11: Reverse crunches, 3 sets of 10-15 reps
- Exercise #12: Bicycle crunches, 3 sets of 10-15 reps
- Exercise #13: Plank with leg lift, 3 sets of 10-15 reps
- Exercise #14: Side bends, 3 sets of 10-15 reps
- Exercise #15: Mountain climbers, 3 sets of 10-15 reps
This workout follows a very similar pattern to the previous one.
Kylie performs several upper body exercises for her back, shoulders, and arms.
Then she performs different core exercises like crunches, side bends, and mountain climbers. This is a very simple, but effective core training strategy!
Conclusion | The Kylie Jenner Diet And Workout Routine
Kylie Jenner is one of the biggest names in the fitness industry.
Millions of women all around the world are trying to build a physique on par with the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star!
The truth is, Kylie Jenner’s physique is 100% achievable with a great diet and a few hard workouts per week.
Kylie used to be in a little out of shape, but she was able to quickly turn things around once she started eating and training smarter.
So what are you waiting for?
Start using the Kylie Jenner diet today and go get a body like Kylie!
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.